“Great Sushi and Good Flavor”
Review of Sushi Kee

Sushi Kee
Ranked #216 of 1,049 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 19 March 2016

This is a little hole in the wall, small place but the sushi is really good, my fiancee and I did enjoyed a lot. They also give you a little Miso soup and Salad to start and they were good. Service was good too. A little expensive, but worth it.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Nothing to gripe about. Food was fine but there was nothing on the menu that stood out. The rolls were interesting but nothing that made me want to rush back.

1  Thank Ben P
Reviewed 3 January 2016

I am very familiar with sushi restaurants and, as per my usual, I ordered two rolls to try. Big Mistake. The amount of food that arrived was enormous, and there was no way I could finish both. Keep in mind, only order one to start, you can always order a second if you have a bottomless stomach.

Go Cats

Reviewed 2 January 2016

The best place in Mesa for sushi and other Japanese cuisine. I will not recommend another place as highly. Been in AZ almost 3 years, and surprised at the good quality

Reviewed 28 December 2015

We had gyoza, several sushi rolls, and plum wine. All were great and served quickly. I recommend the Rainbow roll and the eel. Bonus points for giving us a place to have dinner on Christmas Day while we were on vacation for the holidays!