“Peach pancakes”

Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #512 of 1,089 Restaurants in Mesa
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The pancakes with peaches are amazingly delicious! I liked the atmosphere too.I love that you can hear each other talk.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I used to eat here but refuse to patronize an establishment with this policy. I know they have a right to choose this policy but I have a right to choose where I spend my money too...

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Good late night food. This restaurant is one of the only sit-down restaurants in Mesa open 24/7. The food was good, and so was the service, also about 1/2 hour from the Phoenix Mesa Airport. Would recommend to someone needing a sit-down restaurant open 24/7.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 12 April 2017

We like going to IHOP early in the morning before it gets crowded. We love our server Espy, she's very attentive and she anticipates our needs. The omelets are huge! I don't care much for breakfast foods, so I get a cheeseburger and fries. It is wonderful. I've been going to IHOP for decades, and I still love it.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

The morning we were leaving we decided on breakfast here on our way back to the country I'm so glad we did. The service and food was beyond belief oh my I'm still dreaming of the banana and waffles I had! Their coffee was so inviting that my husband could not stop drinking and I love to see his smile when he finds that perfect taste. Of course the lil guy wasn't happy but when they brought out his pancake with a smiley face on it that was all he needed! I can't wait to go back soon and try other places to dine!!

Date of visit: April 2016