“Unique and fun”
Review of Bahama Buck's

Bahama Buck's
Ranked #9 of 29 Dessert in Mesa
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Description: Bahama Buck's is the Original Shaved Ice Company. We serve the World's best shaved ice. Unique, as well as classic flavors. No Gluten, No Corn Syrup allowed.
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

When in the Arizona heat...go for some Ice! As good as Hawaii with plenty of flavor!

Other options as well. Personally I like Ice Cream with mine!

Locations in Temecula, CA as well.

Reviewed 9 June 2015

This is a typical Bahama Bucks. It is the local teenager hangout and can be very busy. Staff is area teenagers who do their best. Owners son is the manager.

Reviewed 19 October 2014

I went here once when it wasn't busy and it was pretty good. Tried to go again this weekend, but found out this place is not equipped to handle more than a few customers at a time. There was no semblance of a line. It reminded me of trying to get in to Pure Nightclub even though you were on the VIP list. Just a random rush to the counter in hopes you might be selected to order next. I must not have been looking hot enough because I wasn't selected for long enough that I just left.

This place needs an adult working somewhere on the premises. I didn't notice one. I decided it was "worth it" to massively overspend for ice cream at Cold Stone down the street. If these are my options in this area, I'll just go to the grocery store and get a popsicle.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

This is one of the best places i know for shaved ice. Tons of flavors, so many in fact you will have a rough time deciding but whatever you choose you can't go wrong. For me, this is a must have every time I'm in Arizona. I only wish we had them in Florida. The staff is friendly and patient and always willing to make recommendations. Try it with the ice cream on the bottom.Do yourself and your family a favor and give them a try, I bet you'll keep coming back and I guarantee at least 1 person in your family will keep their spoon. Why? You'll see when you go.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Who knew shaved ice and ice cream could taste unbelievable,

No need to order a large, Medium was enough to enjoy.

Biggest downfall is all flavored to try.