“Good Thai Food - Clean Restaurant!”
Review of Tum Nak Thai

Tum Nak Thai
Ranked #142 of 1,075 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We had an early dinner here and were impressed! The Pad Thai tasted a little vinegary and the Lad Na sauce was a bit bland but overall the meal was great and the restaurant was very clean and well-staffed. As the regular dinner hour grew near we noticed a lot of locals, including police officers, eating here and the seating area was full when we left. When we are back in Mesa, we'll be back at Tum Nak Thai!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 4 July 2018

New restaurant in the neighborhood of course I had to try it. There are booths on either side of the restaurant and a couple of tables in the middle. It is a standard size, like most Asian restaurants in this area. The server was a bit slow in taking my order even though most of the other patrons had been served. She didn't seem to want to be there. My order, when it got to my table, was somewhat bland. Now that is unusual for Thai food which is normally very spicy. I requested some spices, that give me the flavor I wanted and that improved he taste. The server did have parting words for me, "thank you". I hope her day got better.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

This is a busy place! We ordered carry out and just brought our meals home. Each of us had something different and we really liked each of our dishes. We ordered green curry with chicken, snow pea plate with chicken, and broccoli plate with beef. Each of our dishes were good but if you’re looking for some spice make sure to let them know. We forgot to do that this time.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Very good bang for the buck. Pad Thai was very good. Good place to stop for lunch. Egg roll was ok. Nothing special.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2017

It has been a year since our last visit to Tum Nak Thai. The reason is that we live in Thailand and visit AZ once a year. Everything about this restaurant is the best that we have found in the greater Phoenix area. To be honest, we haven't tried every Thai restaurant in the valley. If you want some authentic and really tasty Thai food, this is the place to visit. Five stars for the food, service, and atmosphere.

Date of visit: July 2017