“UnPhogetable Indeed”

unPhogettable
Ranked #61 of 1,075 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 1 January 2018

We were looking for a dim sum restaurant called Mekong Palace but couldn't find it and ended in unPhogettable. The pricing is considered high as most entree dishes priced at $10 and above. Still, worth spending the money because the Pho and noodle soup are very good. We came back to eat again before we left Phoenix as my daughters wanted to eat the noodle soup and professed this is the best noodle soup she ever tasted when we have more affordable pho places in Orange County, CA..
Yes, if you have not been there, give it a try as it is indeed unPhogettable.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I'm always in search for good pho and trust me I've been to a lot of Pho places with my friends. Located in Mekong Supermarket, this by far is one of the best ones. Atmosphere nice, service was excellent and food was excellent. We arrived at 11:30 and by 12:00 it was packed.

We ordered the Soft Spring Rolls with Shrimp and Pork and the #6, Pho with Lean Steak, well-done Flank Steak and Tripe. My friend had #10 Pho with Lean Steak and well-done Flank Steak. The broth was delicious. Portion of noodles to broth to all the goodies, all evenly balanced.

Atmosphere: Nice, Service: Excellent, Pho: Excellent

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I was craving to have hot soup , and we found this on trip advisor thought of giving it a try and glad we did. Come in like around 11nish because it becomes so busy after that. The pho was good , left with a happy tummy .

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I had been looking for a good Pho restaurant and found this location. When i first entered I was impressed by the layout and design of the seating area. The servers where friendly and hopeful. the menu is very large and you can get just about anything you can think of. I highly recommend the Pho #1. It basically has everything in it and is a great choice if you cant pick just one thing.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 16 July 2017

...however, the pho is good. I had the chicken breast and it was tasty but it cost $10!. It was a busy Friday afternoon yet the servers kept things running smoothly.

Date of visit: July 2017