“Doughnuts are my weakness, until now!”
Review of Bosa Donuts

Bosa Donuts
Ranked #4 of 28 Dessert in Mesa
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I have eaten doughnuts all over the United States. I always thought that New York had the best doughnuts I had ever eaten. When we moved to Arizona we searched everywhere for doughnuts. My sister introduced us to BoSa. Wow! I was so happy, because a trip to New York was out of the question.But, one day we were starving and it was, as usual, a banter back and forth over where to eat. We had to pick up doughnuts for a family function,so we decided to have a sandwich at BoSa's. They have breakfast and deli style sandwiches.I had the turkey, no mustard on a croissant and my husband had the roast beef, no jalepenos on toast. The roast beef was medium rare, just the way he likes it. The meats are not that preformed,pressed psuedo-meat, but the real thing.The lettuce, tomato, and red onion were fresh and crisp.The sandwiches are very ample. I can't eat a whole sandwich, usually. I take the other half home and have it for later.I haven't tried their breakfast sandwiches yet, but by the look of the line of people ordering them that Sunday (11:00am) they are well liked. I don't like to eat sandwiches anywhere else if I can help it. The staff is polite, very quick (even though they were so busy)and have a great attitude. BoSa is our new sandwich shop. Oh yes, and our go to place for fantastic doughnuts too!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

These are the best doughnuts I have ever eaten! They are soft, delicious & not overly sweet! The employees were nice as well so the customer service was good.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

While I was hoping for something unique and didn't find it here they did have great tasting fresh donuts. I'd gladly stop by again when in town.

1  Thank Fiolakitty
Reviewed 26 January 2017

I have had donuts smaller in size, but much better in quality at many other places. These aren't bad, but nothing special.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

The doughnuts are better than you will find in a grocery store, and they are open 24/7/365, so if you have a doughnut craving at 4 am (and we all have), this is the place.

1  Thank Luke C