“Sassy's Cafe & Bakery”

Sassy's Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #8 of 28 Quick Bites in Mesa
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Reviewed 29 October 2016

First of all, Sassy's has moved to a larger building. Sassy's is now located at 4210 E Main St., Mesa, AZ 85205.
This is a wonderful cafe for all ages. They serve breakfast and lunch and then they are open until 5:00 for people to pick up their pastries and desserts. The owners, Geoff & Melody, and employees are all very friendly and helpful. Their menu has many selections for both meals and they are presented beautifully. I brought two friends with me yesterday for lunch. They often come to Mesa just to eat at Sassy's from the west side of Phoenix, which is an hour drive. We all had delicious salads. I recommend the Mixed Berry Salad. They also do cakes and pastries for all occasions as well as cater events. They recently catered a wedding reception at which the Bride & Groom wanted to serve crepes. The staff was working all evening keeping the food freshly made, warm and available. They had two meat choices of crepes as well as the fruit type, as well as other desserts and wedding cake and beverages. These people go out of the way to provide the best service one could ask for. You will not be disappointed if you eat there. Check their website to check out the menu and services.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank carolu

Reviewed 14 August 2016

I've ordered birthday cakes from Sassy's that would melt your mouth. OMG this bakery is just the best. You can tell that they do not scrimp on the ingredients. Their red velvet cupcakes are the best I've ever had. The lemon cookie is like a party in your mouth. The menu is nice and light so there is always room for dessert. They used to make a cronut to die for. I don't live anywhere close to this bakery but I'll drive the 45 minutes for one of their chocolate covered cronuts. I understand that they stopped making them, what a bummer.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I absolutely love this place!! The pastries are amazing!!!!! Melody was beyond nice!! Everyone in AZ needs to come here and eat all
Things sweet!!!!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Decided to check out Sassy's Bakery after seeing Melody on the Holiday Baking Championship. We ordered the lemon slice, white chocolate macadamia nut cookie, caramel cheesecake, double chocolate whoopie pie and two cinnamon buns. Our order was just shy of $17. We had planned on ordering sugar cookies for the kids but due to the allergy warning, we were unable to give them a try. The lemon slice and white chocolate macadamia cookie got rave reviews, the cheesecake was almost perfect but lacked a nice base, in fact the base was so thin you almost couldn't taste it and instead of what maybe should have been white chocolate drizzled across the top it tasted more like a vanilla flavoured candy melt (I want the real deal!) and the biggest dissapointments of all were the whoopie pie which my hubby said had very little chocolate taste and instead was just sugary, sweet and tasteless and the cinnamon buns which in addition to being dry, only had cinnamon on top. A good cinnamon bun needs to have swirls of brown sugar and butter running throughout. It was a long drive across town for a desserts that were expensive and just didn't make the cut.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank bgt
Reviewed 22 June 2016

What a gem in the desert, my wife told me about this place after haveing a Birthday Party there with her girlfriends, and suggested we visit there for Breakfast, off we went this past Sat. When I Walked in all I smelled was Baker Goods, made me hungry before I sat down. Ordered their French Toast, couldn't, have been better. My wife ordered
their waffle, I had a bite, a big bite, Oh so good. Bought a whole Bunch of Cookies when we left. Sassy's will see me as a regular after this visit

Date of visit: June 2016