“Must Go”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Family run. Great food made from scratch. Enticing specials. Good service. High quality in a neighborhood resturaunt. Definitely worth a try.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is a family owned restaurant with Authentic Italian food prepared and served by Antonio and Anna and their family. The restaurant is quiet, and they make you feel like family. Marco always remembers our choice of wine and our favorite dishes. I would highly recommend Roma cafe!

Pp restaurant and prepare the delicious food, serve

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Been going here for years. The food is great, ambiance:comfortable and the staff is great. This is truly a family operation. Dad (has worked as a chef his whole life) is the chef, mom is the greeter, Marco is their son and the waiter and Marco's fiancé is a server as well. I usually don't go to the same restaurant for a long time because I get tired of the menu. This place has a HUGE menu. I am always trying new things and have never been disappointed. A lot of Italian restaurants hide their food under large amounts of sauce. Roma Cafe's food speaks for itself with flavor, and not from a ton of sauce. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Great authentic Italian restaurant, family owned, great warm service, Antonio is the best chef in town, very friendly, I have followed him since his previous place on Recker Rd.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Hidden little gem in Mesa. My son went once with a friend and referred us and he was right, very good! Everything is made fresh to order and they make their own pasta too. It was not busy at all, the summer is a great time to go before the snow birds return. Marco was our waiter and was very nice and attentive. We will be back again.