“Authentic Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Great authentic Italian restaurant, family owned, great warm service, Antonio is the best chef in town, very friendly, I have followed him since his previous place on Recker Rd.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Hidden little gem in Mesa. My son went once with a friend and referred us and he was right, very good! Everything is made fresh to order and they make their own pasta too. It was not busy at all, the summer is a great time to go before the snow birds return. Marco was our waiter and was very nice and attentive. We will be back again.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Food is always great. Have been here several times for lunch and dinner both.. everything is always great.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

My sister in laws friend suggested we go there, mindful that I have been in east Mesa for 18 years and never thought to stop there. All I can say is wow!!!
The food was super fresh, the meal was so good that I would have to say it exceeded my expectations, the service was excellent!
Since my first visit two months ago, my wife and I have been there five times.
You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

We went for an early dinner on a weeknight. When we arrived, we were the only customers. That changed quickly. By the time we left it was starting to fill up. My husband had the spaghetti and I had the Italian Meatloaf. The soup and salad was good, as was the bread, but the main course was a game stopper. It was amazing! I do believe that it was the VERY BEST Italian food I have ever had. The restaurant had a full bar and a romantic feel to it. It was a little pricey, but I do think there are some coupons floating around.