“Birthday dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Food is always great. Have been here several times for lunch and dinner both.. everything is always great.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

My sister in laws friend suggested we go there, mindful that I have been in east Mesa for 18 years and never thought to stop there. All I can say is wow!!!
The food was super fresh, the meal was so good that I would have to say it exceeded my expectations, the service was excellent!
Since my first visit two months ago, my wife and I have been there five times.
You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

We went for an early dinner on a weeknight. When we arrived, we were the only customers. That changed quickly. By the time we left it was starting to fill up. My husband had the spaghetti and I had the Italian Meatloaf. The soup and salad was good, as was the bread, but the main course was a game stopper. It was amazing! I do believe that it was the VERY BEST Italian food I have ever had. The restaurant had a full bar and a romantic feel to it. It was a little pricey, but I do think there are some coupons floating around.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

We love everything about this place! The food is amazing and we adore the family! Everything is cooked to order and never from frozen! Great place!

1  Thank Joilyn O
Reviewed 16 February 2017

While visiting friends in Mesa, we planned a dinner with some of their other friends and they chose Roma's. It was a good choice! They seated the 8 of us in the back room so we had privacy and could visit as long as we wanted. The service was top notch. The owner (Family operated restaurant) came back and visited briefly. There was an assortment of meals ordered and everyone was pleased with their entrees. Prices were reasonable for the quality and amount of food. Very pleased with our experience at Roma's.