2,486 results
All reviews the bus dona maria iguazu falls in town pool area dinner buffet taxi stand foz do iguacu large room comfortable hotel stayed here for nights national park great pool hotel restaurant station argentina english
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I booked the hotel by a tour company that send me link to the hotel. In the pictures it looked wonderful and it is rated 4stars but in fact only the lobby looks great modern and with high standard furniture
The room is old fashioned
My sheets had holes the bathroom looks like in an hostel
The view from my room was to the back of some old and slams buildings
The breakfast is quite basic but with fresh fruits and juices
It is located very close to the bus station to the national park and it is a good point
I did not enjoy my stay there

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Comercial HSG H, Director Comercial at Hotel Saint George, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Petite Routarde,
On behalf of the Hotel Saint George, we kindly thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your stay with us. Your comments allow us to assess the quality of the services we offer our guests.
We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We would like to assure you that we will take all your comments into consideration in order to improve our service. The management area has already been informed about this and it will take all due measures.
We hope to be delighted with your presence here as a guest once more and in so doing change your experience in Puerto Iguazú.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

My room was spacious with 2 double beds, a table and chairs, large bathroom with shower and bath. I overlooked the front entrance, so at 7:30am there's a coach to the falls which sits outside running its engine noisily, but I was already up so it didn't disturb me. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful and it has good amenities (I didn't get a chance to try the pool/spa though. I found it a bit cold in the corridors and room when I visited, but then it was a cold spell - there was a heater in the lobby area. Breakfast was good, although if you like a cooked breakfast, you might expect a few more options. If you are happy with fruit/cereals/yogurts/bread and pastries with coffee and juice (like me) you have a good choice. There are tea/coffee making facilities in the room which was great! The hotel is in a good location for restaurants and the bus station and there are some souvenir shops around a 10 min walk away. I would love to come back here when it's a bit warmer and with my family.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Comercial HSG H, Director Comercial at Hotel Saint George, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Britinbaku
It has been a real pleasure to host you and we hope you choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Puerto Iguazú.
Angela

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

This was a convenient option for accommodations in order to visit the Iguazú Falls. The hotel is located in the center with several good restaurants within walking distance. The bus terminal to take the public bus to the falls is just a few minutes away by foot. The hotel itself was pleasant enough. The staff was polite and helpful. Our room was spacious and clean. There was good water pressure and plenty of hot water available for the shower throughout the day. Our kids really enjoyed the outdoor pool. There was also a nice variety for breakfast. The decor is a bit outdated but they are currently doing renovations and the plans look quite modern.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank 070314Bellissima
Comercial HSG H, Director Comercial at Hotel Saint George, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Bellissima
Angela

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Saint George! From the moment we arrived we were greeted with a warm welcome. Check-in was flawless and quick and the girls on reception were more than happy to answer any questions we had. We were staying at the hotel as part of our honeymoon and the hotel had arranged a lovely assortment of chocolates for us in our room. The room itself was very spacious as was the bathroom. It was perfect for our stay in Puerto Iguazu. The hotel is very centrally located – across the road from the bus station which is great for visiting the falls, and only a 15/20min walk from the three borders monument. We used the shuttle bus from the airport to get to the hotel – I think the company was Four Tourist Travel – it cost $ARS150 pp and took around 20mins, it drops everyone to their hotels. The beds were also very comfortable – nice and firm. We had breakfast included in our stay and it was one of the best breakfast we had on our trip around Argentina – a great selection of breads and pastries and also some cooked options which not many hotels offer as part of their breakfast buffet. We also dined in the hotel restaurant one of the nights. It specializes in pasta but also has other great options (I got the pork and my wife got the vegetable stir fry). Unfortunately it was the winter when we stayed here and we were not able to make use of the pool and Jacuzzi facilities, but we had a look around them and they looked great. The only issue we had with the whole stay was that the elevator (there was only one) was slow. We were only on the third floor so it was fine going up and down the stairs. It was my second time in Puerto Iguazu and if I am ever back for a third visit it will definitely stay in Hotel Saint George!

Room tip: We were on the 3rd floor and had a lovely view over the city towards Brazil!
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank tomsmutt
Comercial HSG H, Director Comercial at Hotel Saint George, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Tom,
From the Hotel Saint George we kindly thank you for your comments on your stay with as. We are pleased to know that we met your expectations. Your comments allow us to assess the quality of the services we offer.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Great location as it’s a 5 mins walk to the bus station that brings you to the Falls. Helpful that staff here speaks English and are able to answer the usual tourists queries with clarity and accuracy. Eateries are also within walking reach. Room is clean and quiet. Highly recommended for family or couples.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike J
Comercial HSG H, Director Comercial at Hotel Saint George, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Mike,