1,141 results
All reviews the bus small pool great boutique two nights after a long day central location lovely hotel in town buenos aires breakfast buffet boutique hotel lovely pool roberto station iguazu falls caipirinha
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We so enjoyed the water features and decor of this boutique hotel. A lovely pool there too though it was a little cold for a dip when we were there. The service and the help we received was truly appreciated. The room was small but very warm and comfortable.
Thank you to all the staff!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Roberto B, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Hello, very good afternoon, thank you very much for the comments, they are lovely!
You are right, the hotel is always very well occupied, so, maintenance is always necessary, but you also have to organize very well so as not to disturb our guests, we try to always be clean, painted, arranged and beautiful so that those of us they choose, they feel at ease.
Once again, a thousand thanks for writing these beautiful words, they are a vitamin for our heart and spirit.
I wish that God continues to accompany you all your life with good health, the rest of the things ... always arrives, we only need first things first.
Robert.-

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for three nights in May 2018. Management and staff are very friendly and helpful. My two year old daughter had an accident in the bathroom; she slipped in the shower and hit her head on the tiles. When asked for help, the manager was quick to take action and arranged for an ambulance to arrive within minutes. We were taken to a private clinic shortly after and my daughter was given excellent care. The following day, the manager took the time to check on us several times to make sure all was well.

The hotel is impeccable and has a nice family vibe to it. It is located downtown; near shops, supermarkets and restaurants. Bedrooms are very clean and the beds are soft and quite comfy. The courtyard is the place to be if you want to chill on your own, hang out with your mates or go for a splash in a groovy little pool. There is also a computer available should you need to do some business stuff or simply print your boarding pass. Breakfast was neat and the lady who looks after the kitchen is very nice and always happy to cook scrambled eggs on request.

To have a free drink every time you go back to the hotel in the afternoon was a welcomed plus. My daughter also enjoyed the free lollies available at reception.

We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel and will definitely recommend it to our family and friends :-)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Roberto B, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Hello, good morning, thank you very much for the comments, I loved them, I'm sure you deserve this and much more, I always think about the quality of service that can be provided, there are many star hotels and little communication with the guest , I know very well that afterwards, that guest will be a passenger, but while he is in the hotel, for me he will always be a guest, I make this concept very clear, because you mentioned the small accident of your little daughter, my concern, was that nothing has happened but a fright and, fortunately, it was just that, but I was happy that you do not have to spend time enjoying the trip due to an accident, although the hotel has the assistance services and emergencies, that's the part that did not matter to me, what I wanted was for the girl to be well and that's how it was.
I want to thank his words detailing the hotel perfectly, being in the center is very convenient, everything is very close and, being still a town in the interior of the province, the tranquility that is needed when one goes on vacation is maintained and, not to mention security, which fortunately we still have it.
Once again, thank you very much for your words of thanks, we only did our work as best as possible, the good guys of this scenario, it is you, who paid to be well taken care of, they got it and, now, when they return home, they leave us these words that do us so much good to the hotel business and the spirit of those of us who work here.
I wish you all the blessings, the most beautiful of all is that of good health, the rest of the things, it will always come, you only need to have the first thing first, I can assure you.
Roberto-

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is wonderful and located in the middle of town. The basics are all covered well and the place has a ton of charm. You really feel like youre in a garden surrounded by flowers, fountains and hummingbirds.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear, very good morning, thank you very much for the comments, they are excellent!
Yes, you are right, we are in the center of the city, but it is very quiet, that is, Puerto Iguazú is still a town, the street where the hotel is, it is of little vehicular traffic and everything a traveler needs, is very close.
Regarding the garden and the hummingbirds, it is very nice and relaxing to be here.
Again, thank you very much for your words, I wish you that God continues to accompany you always with good health, this is the most important thing in life, I know it very well!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

This is a super cute and friendly hotel and the receptionist made us very welcome on arrival. The rooms are dated, but this could be overlooked because the bed was very comfortable. There is a swimming pool and sunbeds for the use of guests and this is located in a very pretty courtyard with the rooms overlooking it. Every time we came back to the hotel there was a complimentary Caipirinha waiting, which was a really nice touch. Breakfast was adequate and you could have eggs cooked freshly to order. The only reason I have not awarded 5 stars is the terrible Wi-Fi, just so slow. I think that this is something which should be addressed because in this day and age people expect this a standard.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Roberto B, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Hello, good afternoon, thank you very much for the comments, the details are very well explained, I agree, thank you very much.
Well, with regard to wi-fi, you are right, today, it works very well, but a while back, it was really very bad, what I try to explain, is that we have put the best available technology for this and the problem is that the services in Argentina, are expensive and of poor quality, even so, fortunately, this has improved, of course, even I want to apologize to you for this.
It is also correct what you mention of the breakfast and the pool, the details of the outdated rooms, it is possible, the hotel is 8 years old and maybe you need new furniture, thanks for your constructive criticism.
Once again, thank you very much for dedicating your time to write about our hotel, I loved it, I wish that God bless you always with good health, everything else, ..... always arrives, I can assure you.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Cute budget hotel in a convenient location to the downtown Argentina size of Iguazu as well as the walking distance to the bus stop to the falls. Poor wifi and minor ant infestation, but in the middle of the jungle, so not entirely surprising. Friendly, helpful staff and good breakfast spread. Very basic rooms but did the trick for us.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Roberto B, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Hello, good morning, thank you very much for the comments, we have always had very good reviews, but I do not understand very well what the problem is.
With respect to the small ants, you are right, we are in a jungle place, but we take good care of that detail and it is forbidden to eat in the rooms, the problem is that people carry food and there may be ants, although it is true that there is no danger with this, it would be best not to have them.
Even so, I thank you infinitely for mentioning it, now it's useless, it's best to say it here, in the moment, only this way, it's possible to solve, now it's too late.
Again, thanks for writing, I wish that God bless you always with good health, everything else always comes!