See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 December 2014

The only reason this has a two is because the rooms are good and they took care of my Loud Music complaint... kinda. They have a disco/nightclub/restaurant and at 1:30am the music was SO loud I could not sleep. I went to the desk to ask what time it stopped. They said 2am. OK, I returned and but a pillow over my head. At 2:05 they turned it down, but still mind numbingly loud. Went out with other guests and they turned it down more. Still not enough. I asked to be moved away, to the street side of the hotel and they accommodated me. Otherwise this would be a "1" rating. BE CAREFUL. Maybe because it was Friday Night, but sacrifice the pool view room for street side if you are worried about the music at all hours of the night. OF NOTE: I had a pool side room that was the furthest from the disco and the music was unbearable. It's not like I was right next to the disco. It's just the pool side rooms get blasted because the disco is near the pool. The hotel front (street side) is best for quiet but you sacrifice the view.

Room Tip: WiFi is bad. Only in the lobby but spotty at best. Read comment for room placement. No-Noise, street side. Poolside better view but if the disco is a go, forget trying to sleep.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank InTheSon
Reviewed 6 August 2014

WIFI POOR,service poor,need receive the local money,but i showed my email stated US dollars.He counted as local money with a double pay!!!!really dishonest!!!also water is yellow in color,u need to buy water instead.Breakfast is poor,dirty!

Room Tip: buy water,don't boil by yourself.no others place can go,nearby restaurant is poor especially seafood restaurant.don't try on.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank FELIXTSANG
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Don't go there!!! It was the worst hotel experience ever had in my life! We booked for 2 nights, when we arrived and saw the room we immediately asked to change it, it was very dirty, full of dust everywhere, although very big. The new room they gave us was a little bit better,but I cannot define it as a "clean room". Bed linen and bathroom towels were dull and threadbare.The hotel is like in the '70, is very old, never renewed. They have a nice pool but the pool area is not well maintained.
The position is not very good.
In a nutshell: it's a no! Bad place!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EleonoraCasati
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This was by far one of the worst hotels i've been, starting at the front desk where they treat you like cattle, they dont even notice you as you walk in. As soon as you enter the hotel you feel back in the 70's, and I am sure that's the last time they redecorated. The rooms are dated, the sheets and towels are all stained, just digusting. They give you breakfast and dinner, I dont know which is worst, breakfast is the same every day, lots of sweets, nothing salty, they serve one kind of cereal but they dont have cereal bowls, when i asked for one they told me to use a glass. They mix the milk with water!!! Dinner is always some pasta with those sauces that come in a can. I dont have a good thing to say about this hotel, it completely ruined my trip to the falls. Do not go there, there are a lot of nice hotels in Puerto Iguazu.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Marcia S
Reviewed 15 March 2013

OK, the hotel is a bit dated, and the rooms could do with new carpets.
Our room was on the back (quiet a long walk from the front desk, and maybe therefore quiet). Air con was working fine, the bathroom was very spacious, clean and had a hairdryer. WiFi is only working in the lobby, with is therefore crowded 24/7.
The big plus is a huge pool (nice to cool down after a day at the falls), and bar with music in the evening.
Some of our group stayed for the dinner buffet there and enjoyed it.
The breakfast consists only of a few different pastries, cornflakes with hot milk and watermelon- not even bread...
It is within 5min walking distance from the main bus station, supermarket and souvenir shops.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo