See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2015

We stayed here twice, before and after our trip to the Ibera Wetlands. The first time we were upgraded to Room One, a suite. We arrived at 8 am but they let us have the room immediately which was an unexpected treat and most welcome. The suite is just beautiful - huge comfy bed and very luxurious. The second time we got a room by the pool, which was smaller but equally delightful. The hotel is very pleasant inside, in a lovely old house which has been tastefully renovated. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. We loved everything about it except to the dreadful music which was piped out of speakers in the restaurant and out of speakers round the pool. We had a speaker outside the door of our room so could hear the music inside our room. First of all, it was a strange choice of music, but secondly, it was too loud, and peace and quiet would have been much more in keeping with the hotel's calm ambience. It is easy to walk into town from here, though it is situated on a busy road you would never know once you entered the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I read reviews here on TA to find a hotel in Corrientes, where I was to be visiting for a tennis event in the city. Based on the positive reports, I reserved my room. Upon arrival, I was immediately impressed. I am a world traveler and this hotel is one of the best boutique hotels I've stayed at, established in a restored expansive home.The decor is classic old world meets modern sensibilities of design & comfort. The staff rates an 11 out of 10 points- when I found myself in a significant jam, they went the extra mile to help & accomodate me. I will always be grateful...The rooms are spacious and well appointed, with every need met (my king bed was wonderfully comfy). There is a small patio w/ a lap/ soaking pool, a restaurant with a menu dedicated to regional food, a library, large meeting room, and a separate wing with a bar/ lounge. They offer tourist services to make a stay there go smoothly. This is a very special place in a zone with limited choices. I heard that the owners are opening another hotel in Asuncion, Paraguay; I say Bravo!

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

Wonderful place, I came with my wife and two small kids in may 15. Beautiful atmosphere, great attention to detail. The place makes you take a trip back to years gone by. We were the only guests for 2 of the 3 nights we spent here.

The breakfast and food is amazing. They have some great places like living rooms and libraries to relax and read or take a drink.

When I first emailed I was told via email that I would have to get two rooms, 1 for myself and my wife and another for my kids who are 3 and 8. So i had my wife call and Then when she called, they said they could put a sofa bed and a crib for my kids in our room, we would not need a seperate room. As I always say when I travel, know before you go!

The only improvement I can see is the staff need to be trained to be a bit more service oriented, some are, some aren't, they are not bad but could be better. Otherwise an amazing place.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 December 2014

We have had a really great stay. Loved the hotel... rooms are big and extremely comfortable, breakfast is delicious, near the Constanera, so location its more than good. Service was also very good. We stayed at room 1, another couple stayed at room 5 (with their daughter)... There are only 15 rooms at the Hotel. 5 days its too much for Corrientes and the highlight of the trip was this Hotel

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This was a really cool hotel with a boutique feel. Rooms feel more like apartments all based around a swimming pool. Wifi across the building, friendly staff. Comfortable beds, nice old style rooms. Not what you expect from the outside!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business