US$133
US$113
Hotels.com
Hotel Francia(San Rafael)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$49
Cabanas del Sol(San Rafael)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$95
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$110
Suter Petit Hotel(San Rafael)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$122
Sesma Apart Hotel(San Rafael)(Great Value!)
US$64
Cabanas del Cerro(San Rafael)(Great Value!)
US$52
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$432
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$560/night.

San Rafael Group(San Rafael)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2016

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and it was a very good experience. The hotel is located in the center of the city, close to restaurants and bars on the one side and near to the commercial area of the center. The rooms are comfortable -if you ask for the corner side rooms you can see the Andes on a sunny day-. Breakfast was included in the lodging price, it was good and fresh, they include a wide variety of gluten-free products. There is a casino right next to the hotel. It was a beautiful stay, we may surely return.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed for several nights. Comfortable, quiet, good breakfast. Staff are very helpful

Well located if you have a car on the crossroad to turístico destinations. Car parking is free.

Wifi works in the rooms. A little slow with a tendency to interruptions. But nevertheless reasonable.

Good breakfast including a special counter for celiacs.

It has a very good restaurant with a very reasonable cost.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2016

This is indeed a tower. I think it was the highest building in San Rafael. Convenient to everything you want to do, and a quick drive to several beautiful wineries (bodegas). It's across the street from the supermarket with the friendliest workers. I was looking for a special item, and it wasn't on the shelf. The man went into the storeroom and brought it back for me! The Tower has an adequate pool with no shade around it but we were escaping winter in Connecticut so we didn't really want shade anyway. You can't beat the room rate. I don't recommend the restaurant. I ordered the most expensive carne on the menu (rare) and they killed it, and it was smothered in cheese. The house wines (Bianchi) are excellent. When in Mendoza, is there a bad Malbec? I don't think so. I thought I was converting my dollars into pesos wrong when I saw the bill at check out. The dollar is strong at the moment. Great for us, unfortunate for Argentinians. Go river rafting in Valle Grande, 1/2 hour away. Super fun and easy to get to, and even in late summer there was enough water to make it an adventure. And at those prices....

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2015

First time I stayed here was with my wife in July 2006. Have stayed here off and on over the years. Still clean, but I noted that most of the familiar staff was gone this last visit.

Breakfast was pretty good. The scrambled eggs warm, and tasted fresh. The restaurant continues to be excellent, if with a bit limited menu (do one thing, and do it well). Street level noise woke me in my second floor room, but that is not really the hotel's fault (some loser on a horn repeatedly one night).

Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with innstant.com
Reviewed 28 May 2015

It is right down town San Luis, extremely well presented, clean and quiet. The rooms are top of the line, (once inside you feel you might be in Washington DC...). I dinned on the hotel restaurant, extremely good food for a decent prize.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business