1,355 results
All reviews wine shop sheraton hotel pedestrian street breakfast was included lobby casino gym pesos wineries
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

It’s great when everything works in an hotel.

Only minor issue was WiFi during 1 day.

All the rest was very good, from staff, to the room itself and the breakfast.

Could improve a bit the pool area but is only a detail on this kind of hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jmscarvalho
Huentala, Director Comercial at Huentala Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Joao C:

Thank you very much for your comments,

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The hotel is located besides the Sheraton Hotel and have during the day the inner doors open, making the lobby a more spacious one, specially if you are doing business and ran out of space at the Huentala, as it was the case on our visit thanks to the BID Governors Assembly. The rooms and their bathrooms are very confortable. They were very kind attending our needs when things were not properly working. The breakfast was included in our plan and provided fruit, all types of breads, cheese and hams, as well as eggs and bacon. They serve and executive menu which does not change during the week where you can choose from four main dishes and dessert. It is centrally located and allows you to walk to nearest parks as well as the walking area on Sarmiento Street. I had a somewhat unique experience. I normally write postcards from every place I visited, so this was not going to be different. After having taken the time to buy beautiful postcards, and visiting the post office to get the adequate stamps (which by the way, were so expensive that I think they punish people who still want to write) I asked the clerk at the hotel to please send it for me. I had written six out of the seven I bought and when we were checking out, I asked the lady in reception to please deliver the postcard for me. She said that they did not provide the service. I just hope my seven postcards arrive at their destination! Taking out money from an automated cashier was also another issue because not all machines work with foreign cards. The charge was hefty (6%) but I least I was able to pay in pesos. I recommend a hop on / hop off tour of the city tour to understand the history as well as visits outside the city to the different vineyards. There are so many, but each one has a unique experience to offer. I hope this is helpful and you get enthusiastic about visiting Mendoza.

Room Tip: We had a room that looked into an inner area of the hotel which made it quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank VictoriaEugenia
Huentala, Director Comercial at Huentala Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you very much for your lovely comments.
We are really glad to know that you enjoyed Mendoza and its people!

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Stay here for 2 night ! Overall a chic hotel which has a pretty modern lobby playing hotel coste songs ! Room are classic in decor which are comfortable and perhaps a refresh will bring this venue back to their prime!!

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank TheVinesNBranches
Huentala, Director Comercial at Huentala Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear TheVinesNBranches:

Thank you very much for your lovely comments.

Regards from Mendoza,

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Clean, quiet, friendly, and comfortable hotel. Excellent breakfast, nice rooms, privileged location. It´s a very good hotel to stay around a week in Mendoza city. Easy access to highways and walking distance to restaurants, cafes, and stores.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RaquelitaNYC

Dear RaquelitaNYC:

We really appreciate your comments about Huentala Hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We stayed over new year and the hotel was very busy so there were often delays at reception.

The rooms are basic but clean.

The breakfast was average to say the least with the staff not restocking the items when they run about.

The service at the bar was almost non- existant

It seemed like most of the staff were on their vacation just like the guests!

It is about 10 minutes walk to the main square.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple