Open today: 09:00 - 13:00

from US$200.00
from US$250.00
from US$600.00
More Info
All reviews bella vista barrel tasting available for purchase malbec wine nice visit tasting experience taste wines private tour different wines great tour winery tour tasting room mirador bottle bodega grapes cecilia
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I and my beautiful wife visited today (10th of July) this impressive winery, not impressive for its premises, wich are modest and rustic, although of a very good taste. The place is hard to find if you go by your own, even if you use Waze or GoogleMaps, so you have to be patient. The wines are exceptional, far worth tasting. I recommend tasting these two wines from top line: Achaval Ferrer Bella Vista and Mirador.

The attention given us by Filipe was amazing!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 25 April 2018

when a winemaker asks you to go around vineyard- sip wine, smell earth, smell air, taste grapes, spell olives- you get to understand why the wine is so amazing and perfect! best malbec I have ever tasted !!!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

This winery is beautiful! The view from outside is picturesque, with the vineyards sprawled in front of the mountains.
Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and a lot of fun! He gave us an extra tasting and most of my party ended up buying their delicious dessert wine. I’d recommend this experience to visitors.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018

My friend and I visited from London, UK in November 2017. The vineyard had been recommended to me by a friend who'd visited a few years earlier and I'm really glad we followed her advice. We booked a tasting experience via our hotel in Mendoza City, and when we were delayed by a very late taxi the vineyard staff were very relaxed about it and allowed us to join the next slot, offering us a seat in the beautiful garden and complimentary wine while we waited.

The tasting experience itself was great, with really interesting insights into the vineyard itself and the wine making process. Our guide Cecilia was so friendly - she was genuinely interested to hear about our trip to Argentina and spoke perfect English. There was only one other couple in our group so it was a really personal experience - the wine was delicious and we felt throughout it all that there was no rush to get through it or any pressure to purchase any wine at the end (although we did, as it was delicious).

Cecilia also gave us a great recommendation (and directions) for lunch at the nearby Renacer Bodega, where we spent the rest of our lovely day in Mendoza. Thanks for a great experience!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I like Malbec wine and this was a good place to experience the three regions that are used to make the various wines. Not much to see in the barrel room but a lot to enjoy by the glass.

Date of experience: November 2017