“Enjoyable wine tasting”

and up
Private Wine Tour of Lujan De Cuyo from Mendoza
Ranked #45 of 176 things to do in Mendoza
More attraction details
Owner description: Bodega dedicada a la produccion de vinos de extrema calidad y el respeto por el terroir / Winery dedicated to extreme quality wines production and respect for terroir.
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I like Malbec wine and this was a good place to experience the three regions that are used to make the various wines. Not much to see in the barrel room but a lot to enjoy by the glass.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"grapes"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I’m giving this two stars because of woeful communication. I tried calling, emailing and messaging on Facebook and only got one noncommittal email back. Absolutely pathetic, so could never actually go as nothing was confirmed.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I visited here from the US in May of 2017 for an afternoon of wine tasting and a tour of the barrel room, both of which were very nice. I decided to purchase a case of wine and was told they would ship it out to me the following week. When I got home I contacted them to see if it had been shipped. I received no response, but a month later my wine showed up...one of which had broken during the shipment. I contacted the winery via email about either or refund or replacement for the bottle, with no response. I emailed 6 times over the next two months until I finally got a response that the boss had been away and they would ship a new bottle the following week. It is now October and I still have not received a replacement bottle, a refund, or an explanation. I would not recommend buying wine from here and having it shipped to you, especially if you live in the U.S. - not to mention you can get the exact same bottles here for about half the price the winery sells them for. I wish I had known before hand.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

At least 4 different groups were scheduled for 9:30 a.m., and they separated each by language into their own tour. Cecilia was very knowledgeable and an excellent English speaker. She gave us the history of the winery and winemaker, and showed us their winemaking process. We even tasted wine from the barrel.

After the tour we were taken into a private room, where we had the opportunity to taste 4 wines, all of which were excellent. There was also a wine list of wines available for purchase.

Like all wineries we visited, there was a guard at the gate, and you could only enter if you had previously made reservations and were on the guard's list. The grounds and the view were beautiful.