“Better than Italy, I know, I know...”

Heladeria Famiglia Perin
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Mendoza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve done a fair amount of traveling and ate more than my fair share of ice cream, and I have to say this is the best ice cream I’ve ever had, specifically the coconut. You can check my other reviews, I’m not one for hyperbole, this truly is amazing ice cream. I visited this shop 3 times in my 4 days in Mendoza and I gained the waistline to prove it. Well worth it.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,191)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If your are in Mendoza and like ice cream, don´t miss out on this one which I consider being the best fresh made ice cream anywhere. The tastes seem so real that it seems like you are eating a just cut fresh fruit or just made chocolate, etc.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank bj8plus
Reviewed 2 November 2018

We stopped for a quick dessert after dinner - loved this little gelato shop on the corner! The gentleman behind the counter was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Ocean-Traveler55
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Best ol good ice cream in town, creamy, crafted, tasty and family owned for many years. Italian tradition with Argentine passion.
Right across all the major hotels and restaurants

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This place was a few steps away from our hotel. Everytime we exited the hotel, you could see swarms of people inside the shop and on the patio enjoying their ice-cream. This piqued our interest, and we ended up going there every day for our entire trip. There must be close to 40 flavours, including sorbets and low fat options. A bit pricey, 70 pesons for a small cup (max 2 flavours), but ice cream was delicious and service was good! Also, don't decide what flavors to get based on what is on display. Use the menu board instead. They keep some flavours at the back but trust me, ALL flavours are available!

Date of visit: March 2018