1,523 results
All reviews the club lounge welcome gift spg status indoor pool floor restaurant top floor upgraded to a suite lobby bar concierge desk an excellent hotel mountain view glass of wine restaurant reservations san martin wine country chilli tour
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Service - Front Desk
This has been the best customer service I have received of all hotels I stayed in Argentina and Chile and that’s quite a few
Marco (apologies if got name wrong) was on point in delivering the best welcome and attending to all queries on check in.

Rooms
Standard Sheraton rooms. Cleanliness is as expected and a lovely welcome note.

Spa/Pool
The friendliness of the front desk does not translate to spa reception. Lady saw me waiting and served other people she knew before attending to me. I only wanted a towel
The pool lets this hotel down BIG TIME. it’s indoor the water is too warm. Why on earth this pool is not outside bemused me. If I would known this I would stayed elsewhere. In 40 degrees C heat an indoor pool is not what one wants. The smell of chlorine meant you can’t really spend too much time

Overall
Front desk Staff make this hotel fantastic. However if you are coming in summer and want to have swim I suggest getting a hotel with outside pool as in the sweltering heat the indoor pool is awful.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Anita A, Vip & Club Services Manager at Sheraton Mendoza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Austlon, we are so thrilled receiving your comments about your recent stay in our hotel! W have already congratuled Marcos as well as the rest of the team in order to keep making memorable experiences every time you choose Mendoza as your happy destination. Nice regards, Ana Rodriguez Armisén, Vip & Club Services Manager.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

My same sex partner and I were taken aback at the registration desk when the front desk team member, Javier, inquired twice whether we wanted separate rooms. Once my partner pointedly explained that no we in fact wanted one room as was originally booked and paid for Javier gave us a "deer in the headlights look" and proceeded to book our room which turned out to be on the backside of the building which had no view of the mountains. The room itself was ok but was awkwardly designed such that the glass wall between the bedroom and bathroom meant that if someone had to use the restroom in the middle of the night the light from the bathroom would shine through the glass wall waking the other person up. Additionally the bathroom lacked a garbage bin (the Buenas Aires Sheraton has a garbage bin in the the bedroom and bathroom). More concerning to us was the smell of smoke which pervaded the room and the hotel floor for two of our three nights stay. We were not sure if this was cigarette smoke coming through the ventilation system from the attached Casino or if the ventilation system was not screening air properly from the outside. Other reviewers have mentioned things like a welcome glass of wine, etc. That sounds like it was nice. We did not receive such and, unlike the Sheraton Buenas Aires, which daily provided two free bottles of water; the Sheraton Mendoza provided us one. When I inquired at the front desk, the person (not Javier) first suggested using the water from the minibar, then turned and said a better option would be to go across the street to the gas station and buy bottled water there as it was way less expensive. I followed his advice. Last, by way of comparison, the breakfast service at the Buenas Aires Sheraton far surpassed the breakast service at the Mendoza Sheraton: more options and better and more consistently attentive coffee service are the key points which stood out for us. In summary, given that Argentina recently legalized same sex marriage it is highly recommended that hotel staff be trained to be inclusive and welcoming of all customers; secondly given the close proximity between Mendoza and Buenas Aires, it is recommended that management and staff share better and best practices between locations otherwise loyal customers of the Sheraton brand will experience differing levels of service. Apologies for the negative tone of this review.

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view. Ask for adapters when checking in.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kasey R
Anita A, Vip & Club Services Manager at Sheraton Mendoza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Kasey R, thank you very much for sharing your honest comments with us referring to your recent stay in our hotel. I would like to extend you a sincere apology for the misunderstanding with our associate Javier. I can sure you that he did not have any personal intention to treat you and your partner with a different manner or welcoming. Nevertheless, we have already shared this issue with front office manager in order not to repeat some similar situation in a near future. I hope we can have a second chance from you. We are convinced we can drive you a memorable experience. Nice regards from Mendoza, Ana Rodriguez Armisén, Vip & Club Services Manager.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

When we arrived to check in we were greeted by very young enthusiastic staff. the complimentary wine at reception was much appreciated. the room was spacious and spotlessly clean. Some of breakfast staff left a little to be desired and food needed to be replenished when required.

Great location near the town centre which was filled with magical restaurants. La Florencia was a favourite despite a torrential down pour on one of our nights. Quality food and service, well done everyone!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Anita A, Vip & Club Services Manager at Sheraton Mendoza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Kevin, we are thrilled reading your comments and we hope we can have the chance to welcome you again in our hotel in a near future. Nice regards from Mendoza, Ana Rodriguez Armisén, Vip & Club Services Manager.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed for four nights at the Sheraton in December 2017. The hotel was excellent quality and the staff was professional and friendly.
Facilities:
Lobby ok. Not great.
Included Breakfast-mediocre. Greasy, low quality meats. The space was nice.
Pool good. Enjoyable. Indoor but with outdoor terrace.
Standard room. Excellent dècor. Recently upgraded. Bath nice. Window between huge tub and bedroom seems ridiculous and kind of a fad. It worked in a smaller room in a Hong Kong hotel but not in a big room like this. Could be a privacy problem for two or more people sharing room.
I supply my own beverages so I cleared the minibar out of their overpriced drinks.
Location- Couldn't be better. One block from San Martin, the main shopping street...but quiet here.
Casino - I didn't even know there was one until the 4th night. Still never went there. I'll go to Vegas if I want to gamble.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Anita A, Vip & Club Services Manager at Sheraton Mendoza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Dear Chris, Thank you very much for sharing your words with us. We are glad to receive your comments and we would like to invite you to come back again in a near future. Nice regards, Ana Rodríguez Armisén, Vip & Club Services Manager.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We just came back from Mendoza, and we had a pleasant stay at Sheraton. The hotel is close to everything, special to restaurants and pubs.
Breakfast is good, they have free wifi, bed and shower are great! Totally recomend it, specially the mojito they make :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Anita A, Vip & Club Services Manager at Sheraton Mendoza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay in our hotel.
We are thrilled to receive your comments and we will shared them with the rest of the team. I hope we can welcome you in a near future. Nice regards, Ana Rodriguez Armisén, Vip & Club Services Manager.