“Consistantly outstanding”
Review of NH Urbano

NH Urbano
Ranked #6 of 81 Hotels in Cordoba
Reviewed 28 March 2017

This is a really comfortable hotel in a great location in Cordoba. The staff and managment are always extremely helpful.
On this trip I had a number of friends travelling with me and all were impressed by the hotel and excellent value for money.
I have stayed here 4 or 5 times and will continue to use it.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very good. The front rooms have a better view but the back ones are a little quiet...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
NHGuestAssistant, URBANO at NH Urbano, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Thank you for giving your comments, are so important to our improvement and growth.

We hope to have your visit again as you mention .

regards;

Reviewed 25 January 2017

I was in Argentina for business and had a spare weekend, decided to spend it in Cordoba. The hotel was super nice, and spoke with me in English when I asked as my spanish is terrible at best. My room was very comfortable, nice sized bathroom and comfortable bed, though a little hard, but I'm finding that to be true across AR so maybe that's a regional thing? And I had a little table to do work on. The location was perfect, literally a couple blocks from the Paseo de las Artes and a ton of restaurants, and from the Plaza San Martin and the catedral. They held on to my luggage on my final day when I didn't leave until 4 pm, and got me change for my 500! Overall, great experience and if I'm ever back in Cordoba I'll definitely stay here.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
NHGuestAssistant, NH URBANO at NH Urbano, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2017

Thank you very much for your comments and we are glad that you had an excellent stay in our Hotel.

We hope to have your visit again.

Regards;

Reviewed 12 January 2017

This hotel has 71 rooms and is extremely convenient for shops, restaurants and bars. Initially seemed large and had little character but the room and situation clearly was so advantageous The staff were very helpful. Our room was on the 11th floor and was spacious and comfortable and easy access to the outdoor roof pool on the 13th floor
The breakfast was good but we did not try the restaurant in the evening as there were so many excellent ones close by.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

We hope to have your visit again.

Regards;

Reviewed 18 December 2016

All in line with what you would expect from a standard chain hotel: attentive staff, mid-size rooms with the usual facilities, good and varied breakfast, nice views from rooms located in high floors. The best thing is you are only five minutes away from the "Jesuit Block" and also close to Güemes and the leisure area.

Room Tip: Top floors have great views
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Located close to the old city center and a modern shopping mall Patio Olmos.

Spacious rooms and friendly staff, good value for money.

Swimming pool on the roof with extra shower and facilities.

We had a pleasent stay for a total of five nights.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business