“Worth the visit”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a good barbecue in this city so I checked on TA app for recommendations.
This place was not far away from where I was so I decided to go.
The meat is great and the services is very good.
I would definitely recommend this place to any one who is craving for meat.
I suggest asking for the entraña (beef) or bondiola (pork), both are excellent options.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

A great parrilla in the Argentine sense. Try the provolone first. One of the best I've ever had. The bife de chorizo is fab too. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank Harvey R
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

If you want to eat meat in this fishy city do not hesitate to go here. The best is Entraña
The atmosphere is great. The people very friendly
We come here each time we are on holiday in Mar del Plata.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I am living in London but I always pay Mandinga a visit when on holidays back home. Year after year Manding is steadily becoming a new classic within Mar del Plata culinary offer.

For starters empanadas are great as well as chorizos and provoletas. Mollejas and chinchulines are excellent as well but I if non-locals I will only recommend those for the ones of the daring type. Rucula salad is top notch (a south american wild rocket salad) with cherry tomatoes and parmesan.

Mains consists of generous portions, asado de tira and vacio are the main dishes but they also serve the best "entrania" I had on a restaurant.

The place is a great all rounder, awesome food, good service although on the many occasions I have been there it was always busy, prices are decent, the atmosphere is relaxed and on top of that it is located on the city's top hot spot. Highly recommended.

(PS wine lovers will appreciate the wine selection with gems from not so well known vineyards at unbeatable prices)

Reviewed 10 February 2014

A nice parrilla with excelent meat cuts.
Service is awfull, from the very beggining.
The hostess didn' t allow us to sit on any table, unless our group was complete (we were three, waiting for two more people, and there were plenty of empty tables).
The waiter seemed to be with his mind elsewhere, as we had to repeat our order several times.
There are better options for the same money ( or less).