“Not worth the wait/No vale la pena tanta espera”
Review of Tisiano

Tisiano
Ranked #14 of 716 Restaurants in Mar del Plata
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We made a reservation for the second seating at 11 pm. They said it could be a little delay as they have to wait the first seating to go away. Funny, as every good restaurant in the city could manage 2 seatings and being on time. We have to wait 1 hour until we get the table ... and another 45 minutes until they served our food. Unbelievable. We end up eating at 1 am. The pasta was good but not surprisingly fantastic to keep up with the long hours of frustration.
Hicimos una reserva para el segundo turno a las 11 pm. Nos dijeron que podían estar un poco demorados por ir había que esperar que se retirara el primer turno. Raro, porque cualquier buen restaurante de la ciudad maneja dos turnos sin inconveniente. Tuvimos que esperar 1 hora para obtener una mesa ... y otros 45 minutos hasta que nos sirvieron la comida. Terminamos cenando a la 1 am. La pasta fue buena pero no espectacular como para compensar las largas horas de frustracion.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Nora T

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Only day they have Lunch is on sunday ! They should change the specifications of the place ! From outside it looks nice !

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Romantic atmosphere and excellent ambiance. Service was fast and attentive. Location is right in the heart of the newer trendy "downtown" area. Food was fantastic, easily the best pasta in Mar del Plata and worth the higher prices in comparison to other local restaurants. However, despite being high priced for Mar del Plata, pricing was pretty standard if you're used to quality Italian restaurants in bigger cities...₱320 ARS or $18 USD for a generous full portion plate. 100% recommend for those special meals!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Well located, near the trendy "Güemes" Street at the Barrio Los Troncos. Like an hidden paradise of food and relax, best place for romantic dinners. Excellent service, the food is tasteful- we tried some appetizers and the best Spinach Cannelloni, with an exquisite Malbec Wine - and well served. They don´t accept credit cards but we got a 20% Discount while booking for the first shift on Saturday night, at 8:30 pm.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Based on reviews here was going to dine here. Fortunately I asked our waiter if they accepted credit cards and to my surprise he said no. Looking at the fairly pricey menu I knew I needed more cash. The waiter directed me to a nearby atm very nearby. Unfortunately per usual there was a long line up for the atm so had to return the restaurant and left with my companion. Found a so so restaurant around the corner which told me they accepted credit cards. When I went to pay with Mastercard they told me that they only accepted Visa! Fortunately I had a Visa card! Word to the wise before dining in any restaurant in Mar del Plata make sure that they accept your credit card!

Date of visit: February 2017