Lowest prices for your stay
US$44
Priceline
US$44
Official Hotel
US$56
US$38
SAVE US$18
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$40
Expedia.comUS$40
StayForLongUS$56
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2019 via mobile

Area does make one feel unsafe, though. It is probably perfect for Telefonica employees and for first timers in BA who want to go to Puerto Madero. For someone who wants to workout, please be aware of their odd gym opening hours (from 8am to 10pm), which makes it impossible for many. Supermarket not too far, small store on ground floor and equipped room (with tiny fridge, cooktop and microwave). Windows could be more sound proof.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank robertocQ7329EK
Cyanhoteles, Gerente at CH Madero Urbano Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2019

Dear Roberto,

Thank you for your feedback! It is very important for us to know what our guests think. We are looking into extending the gym opening hours, so thank you for letting us know of its importance to you.

Hopefully we will see you again on your next stay at Buenos Aires.

Best regards,
Laura Diez
Manager.

Reviewed 4 December 2018

Location is good if you are looking to stay close to Puerto Madero. Important to mention that it is more like an apart hotel than a hotel itself. The tower is a mix of residences, offices and the hotel.
Rooms are big comparing to other hotels in Buenos Aires. As the hotel does not offer any restaurant facility, the breakfast is in the room. My big complain is about the sheets and the bath towel - all seems to be very old and most times, dirty. For me, this is a very important factor so I can be comfortable at any hotel, and the reason why I consider it only 2 stars.

1  Thank Paulo M
Cyanhoteles, Gerente at CH Madero Urbano Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2018

Thank you for yours comments, kind regards. Leandro

Reviewed 2 December 2018

Entry from the street is via a gate and next through the door into a spacious lobby. Check in was super smooth. The best thing about the hotel is the front desk customer service. Laura and Julian each speak great English and genuinely care about you. When Laura learned I drink only decaf coffee she offered to bring some from home. I've been to 44 countries and that was a first for me. There are 2 jacuzzi's and a pool on site, towels are supplied by the front desk. Laura gave great directions to the San Telmo area that was only a 5-10 minute walk. San Telmo has many restaurants, cafes and coffee shops. The room was spacious with a full sized refrigerator. The bed was soft and very comfortable. The only negative is the breakfast. It's basically continental with processed meats, cheeses, and breads. There's no real healthy option other than a choice of an apple or a banana. I rate them overall a 5 because the room, bed, location and customer service in Laura and Julian make up for the breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank zebra394

Thank you for yours comments, kind regards. Leandro

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Definitely recommend a corner room...any of the ones ending in 03....so 303, 403 ect. You get the morning sunrise and you overlook the canal. Train can be a little noisy at night but the rest of the reasons outweigh this. Make use of the Sauna and steam room! The showers in this area are better then the ones in the rooms too :) A small kitchen is enough to self cater and cut costs but the "kitchen set" is pretty limited. A sharp knife and an egg flip were 2 things off the top of my head that i missed.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Gerencia R, Gerente at CH Madero Urbano Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Thank you very much for your comments, they are very important for us. We hope to have your visit again. Best regards. Leandro

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Not recommended for a business trip, or for people who needs a good service, I need a laundry service (I’m in a 15 days business trip), I leave a laundry bag on Sunday, and on Monday midnight I have to request for my clothes to continue my trip to Brazil, and the guy at the front desk just told me: “the laundry doesn’t pick up your bag, I don’t know why” could you believe it ?? my check out will be in a couple hours, so I will have to use dirty clothes for my next day meetings, that is simple unacceptable

Trip type: Travelled on business
Gerencia R, Gerente at CH Madero Urbano Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Since we thank you for this valuable contribution, I take this opportunity to tell you that on Sundays the store is closed, we regret that you have not explained this to us in reception. I doubt that the answer given was the one you mention, but if so, I apologize. I estimate that if he was 15 days he will have sent several times to wash clothes and for what I see only one day he had problems. Without further greeting you very cordially. Leandro