2,184 results
All reviews palermo soho small pool restaurants and shops jacuzzi tub the hotel staff great area restaurant recommendations front desk staff our honeymoon small hotel fantastic location superior room loved this hotel would highly recommend this hotel safe area trip to buenos aires tango show
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Mine is a lovely boutique hotel in the heart of Palermo. The staff were friendly and helpful from the minute we walked through the door. It is a small hotel, so their service is very personal and tailored to each guest. I was travelling with my four year old, so they very sweetly organised a special gift for her with bubble bath, lovely toiletries and sweets. She was so happy and grateful for the gift! The common areas of the hotel were lovely and provided a welcoming area to draw guests out of their room to share wine, mate and merienda. If I was to travel to BA again, I would absolutely stay at Mine again. There was honestly nothing to fault their service, the amenity of the hotel, the location or experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We LOVED Mine Hotel!! The service staff was phenomenal and so friendly. The breakfast was top notch. We really liked the decorations and the lobby.

It's perfect for a few friends or couple who want an amazing boutique hotel experience in the perfect location for shopping and nightlife.

Room tip: rooms near the pool are quieter
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

They came in on my first day and brought me a bottle of wine and cheese and charcuterie platter - it was amazing! Great staff - I was also trying to drop off a bunch of stuff to friends and had the front desk hold it and hand it out when I was gone and they were great about it. THis is also THE best location in Buenos Aires :)

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

" Lovely boutique hotel. Staff and other guests give the feel of a family environment rather then a faceless corporate hotel. Staff go out of their way to help and remember requests! Great location for trendy shops,eateries and bars. Safe area with visible policing. "

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TeamMiller
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I travel extensively and we know our hotels. Mime is simply great. It’s small, 20 rooms, located in a safe and quiet neighborhood. The staff is responsive and friendly. The breakfast team puts out a great spread...weekends too. The hotel itself is quiet and clean. I’d recommend a few easy chairs that are not so low to be placed in the front lobby. Otherwise ... perfect. It will enrich your time in Buenos Aires

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MEJ123