2,145 results
All reviewspalermo sohosmall pooltrendy areajacuzzi tubrestaurants and shopsrestaurant recommendationsthe hotel staffgreat areafront desk staffour honeymoonfantastic locationsmall hotelsuperior roomloved this hotelwould highly recommend this hotelsafe areatango show
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Mine is a lovely boutique hotel in the heart of Palermo. The staff were friendly and helpful from the minute we walked through the door. It is a small hotel, so their service is very personal and tailored to each guest. I was travelling with my four year old, so they very sweetly organised a special gift for her with bubble bath, lovely toiletries and sweets. She was so happy and grateful for the gift! The common areas of the hotel were lovely and provided a welcoming area to draw guests out of their room to share wine, mate and merienda. If I was to travel to BA again, I would absolutely stay at Mine again. There was honestly nothing to fault their service, the amenity of the hotel, the location or experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We LOVED Mine Hotel!! The service staff was phenomenal and so friendly. The breakfast was top notch. We really liked the decorations and the lobby.

It's perfect for a few friends or couple who want an amazing boutique hotel experience in the perfect location for shopping and nightlife.

Room Tip: rooms near the pool are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

They came in on my first day and brought me a bottle of wine and cheese and charcuterie platter - it was amazing! Great staff - I was also trying to drop off a bunch of stuff to friends and had the front desk hold it and hand it out when I was gone and they were great about it. THis is also THE best location in Buenos Aires :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

" Lovely boutique hotel. Staff and other guests give the feel of a family environment rather then a faceless corporate hotel. Staff go out of their way to help and remember requests! Great location for trendy shops,eateries and bars. Safe area with visible policing. "

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TeamMiller
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I travel extensively and we know our hotels. Mime is simply great. It’s small, 20 rooms, located in a safe and quiet neighborhood. The staff is responsive and friendly. The breakfast team puts out a great spread...weekends too. The hotel itself is quiet and clean. I’d recommend a few easy chairs that are not so low to be placed in the front lobby. Otherwise ... perfect. It will enrich your time in Buenos Aires

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple