Yira Yira Guest House
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Buenos Aires
See available hotels
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel 8 de Octubre(Buenos Aires)
America Studios(Buenos Aires)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
Bisonte(Buenos Aires)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Viamonte Buenos Aires Apart(Buenos Aires)
Mayflower Suites(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Comfort Baires(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2011

This B&B is located 5-10 minutes away from the center of Recoleta. It is reasonably priced and clean with high ceilinged rooms and comfortable beds. Paz was so flexible in working with us as our plans changed a couple of times during our visit with our daughter who was studying abroad in Buenos Aires. One evening, my wife and I and our daughter were making brownies in Paz's kitchen and she joined us and it felt very homey. Do not pay big dollars for area hotels with Paz' 2nd floor apartment-style B&B. Her patience and knowledge of the area were invaluable.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank lindaandjim
Reviewed 3 September 2011

we loved every minute of our time with the guesthouse owner, Paz, and in her beautiful home. rooms are stunning and the location is unbeatable. she makes incredible coffee at breakfast and spending time in the living room talking, with wine, in the evenings at yira yira were some of our favorite memories of our trip. Paz is an excellent resource for whatever you are looking for in buenos aires.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2011

I stayed with Pax for 2 nights on my way back to Canada, having stayed for a week in late November before. I had a fantastic time at her place, very relaxing with good breakfasts. Pax was very helpful, and for me her place was ideally situated for all my excursion seeing the sites on foot and being in a residential neighbourhood but quite close to commercial places, downtown areas and parks.
Loved the high ceilings in the rooms, fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning and sometimes sharing some wine with her in the evening and swapping stories on her patio. It was a stay at a cherished friends place.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2011

I will say that Paz the owner is a real gem. She is very helpful and keeps the place very clean. Breakfast is simple consisting baked rolls with 4 types of jams/jelly, some fresh squeezed orange juice...usually made while you watch and good strong coffee if you want or if you like milk in your coffee she warms it before adding. Nice little touches by Paz!

If you are a light sleeper be sure to ask for the one room off the street. The traffic noise is the only downside to this place but it is in the middle of a busy city. Otherwise it is top notch guest house and to us was a good value for the central location.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LoneTree_Colorado
Reviewed 1 November 2010

I visited BA this october and stayed at Yira Yira for 8 nights. The house is so incredibly well situated, you are walking distance to every part of the city. This without being in a touristy hotel zone. Paz the owner is super helpfull in getting you organised and planning your days. The home is a century old home with beatifull wood floors, brick ceilings and decorated with many local artists paintings. It has a welcoming homy feeling to it.
Paz, the owner serves the best breakfast with freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast. When I came home (cause it felt like home to me) at the end of sometimes a very long day, Paz and I would talk with a glass of wine on the terrace.
For the price you pay, the location, the lovely space, the breakfast and the friendly owner, this place is a steal. I am a travel agent and have seen many places in my life and Yira Yira by far exceeded my expectations.

I couldnt help but read the previous review and feel like Yira Yira and it's owner Paz has been wrongly critiqued. The review doesn't fit at all with the exprerience I had. It is extreme in oposition to what I have seen and makes no sense to me.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo