I think they had a name change, as when we were in the hotel is was calledTryp By Melia. Anyway, this hotel is a decent hotel just in the center of Buenos Aires with a lot of attractions/restaurants/metro/shopping in the proximity. We arrived in the morning after a night flight and very kindly we already could enter our room which is highly appreciated! Thanks to the very kind staff. The room was on a high floor and as it is facing a small street, it was very quiet during the night, despite this is in the middle in the center. The room:
- very spacious
- comfortable bed and pillows
- a lot of TV-channels and good working Wifi
- bathrobe and slippers provided in the room which I really like
- shower was excellent
- the biggest minor we had is that the bathroom is smallish and that the shower had mouldy areas. For a 4-star hotel that is not acceptable and can be easily solved with good cleaning.
The breakfast was quite oke, we missed fresh fruit juices and the scrambled eggs don't look very appealing. But you can order eggs the way you like it. And those were very good.
A decent hotel, just not the best 4-star hotel we ever stayed in. But good location and spacious rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to 474 BUENOS AIRES HOTEL located in the heart of charming Buenos Aires City, within walking distance of the main touristic area. Only 20 minutes away from Domestic Airport and 50 minutes from Ezeiza International Airport. Make yourself at home in a magnificent 32 m2 room. The lovely décor and the range of services (coffee-maker, minibar, safe, self-controlled air conditioning and armchair) complement each other. Work at your desk, keep connected through our free WI FI service or have fun watching our 32-inch LCD TV. Our premium bedding and down comforters assure a good night’s sleep. The 60 m2 Suite offers maximum comfort and state-of-the-art technology. With a spacious bedroom and living-room and a wonderful balcony with an amazing view of the city. Every morning the Hotel offers buffet breakfast service with high-class products and a wide range of flavors for the most important meal of the day. Room service is available for both lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your 474 BUENOS AIRES HOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Melia Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Tryp