Booked on the hotel's website, then I emailed them that we would be arriving late due to a late flight. No response. Arrived and the front desk guy was kind of a jerk. Refused to speak English or even slow down his Spanish. Finally was able to understand and he was saying they were full. Since it was 1am, we basically demanded a a taxi to another hotel. The new hotel he recommended was not as nice (according to pics) and more expensive.
I'm a reasonable person but this type of practice is unacceptable. Will never go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BA Central Hotel is a Three Star Hotel fully renovated, offering comfort and amenities by keeping its traditional style. The Hotel is ideally located in the center of the city just half block from the traditional Corrientes Avenue and close to the most famous theaters, cinemas, cafes, Tango shows, Abasto shopping and the emblematic Obelisco. BA Central Hotel welcomes business and leisure travelers. Comfortable and spacious rooms, electronic security locks, cable TV, LCD 32'', working desk, mini-bar, individual air conditioner and central heating control, hairdryer, wi-fi and DDN/DDI lines. Our Suites have microwave and Penthouses have whirlpool bath and microwave. Our restaurant offers a buffet breakfast, in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere. The hotel offers two meeting rooms for several capacities and set-ups. High technology equipment, personalized consulting and special menus that cover all the needs for every event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your BA Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Monumental Hotel
- Best Western Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Best Western