All reviews casa sur palermo chico gym is well equipped welcome drink small kitchenette rooms are spacious excellent hotel walking distance bars and restaurants thoroughly enjoyed our stay ideal location nice neighborhood boutique hotel lovely boutique domestic airport safe neighborhood would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Location is great. Rooms and lobby are fine. Pool took a bit to find, but is nice area to relax in.

Restaurant can be a bit busy and slow at breakfast, but food is fine and we had an evening meal there one rainy day, and it was must faster then.

Staff overall were fine. Went above and beyond to help us with cleaning a piece of luggage soiled in transit, that was appreciated.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Guest R, Recepcionista at CasaSur Bellini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in TripAdvisor. We are greatful for this comment since it shows all our effort! We are always working harder in orther to offer a better service.
Hope you can visit us again soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I enjoyed my stay at CasaSur, it is a small but comfortable and pretty hotel. My room was a little dirty (some dust) but I called the front desk and they were quick to clean the area. I liked the gym, it was small but had the basics. The breakfast area was also nice I enjoyed the food, they had fresh fruits and baked goodies.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Guest R, Recepcionista at CasaSur Bellini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in TripAdvisor. We are really glad you enjoyed you stay at CasaSur Bellini! We will take your comments and work harder on them to improve our services.
Hope you can visit us again soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I have multiple examples of their service and lack of recognition of frequent customers.
1- I had to Leave a day earlier for an emergency and they could absolutely not reimburse me for the remainder night. I have been there 3 times! Exceptions are not made
2- I left the hotel struggling with my luggage and the 4 employees in the lobby did nothing but look from inside the hotel. No one offered helping stopping the taxi etc
So yes it’s a nice hotel and a nice
Location. But there are lots of other options with better customer service

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I had to spend a night in Buenos Aires so I found this hotel as it in close proximity to the AEP airport. I arrived around 10pm and checked in. The hotel attendant was extremely welcoming and very nice. I was checked in quickly. The room service was tasty and well presented. I will be back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Guest R, Recepcionista at CasaSur Bellini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at CasaSur Bellini! We are really glad you enjoyed your stay and found our staff so welcoming.

Hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2018

We had a pleasant 3 night stay. Spacious room with table, etc. Breakfast was good but not great. Liked being able to order eggs as we wanted them. Had a hard time getting hot water for tea (the water was not hot enough for tea.) Friendly and helpful staff. Lovely neighborhood with lots of meal choices around.

Room Tip: we were glad to have a room facing the pool, rather than the street
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Guest R, recepcionista at CasaSur Bellini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share you review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at CasaSur Bellini.
It is always most rewarding to learn that our guests have thoroughly enjoyed their time with us and it encourage us to continue working harder everyday. We certainly look over our breakfast since we are making some changes and this comments really help us!
We truly look forward to welcoming you back soon!