Lowest prices for your stay
US$238
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$238
Hotels.comUS$238
PricelineUS$238
HurbUS$248
1,083 results
All reviews blackout shades modern hotel nespresso machine excellent hotel business district trip to buenos aires would highly recommend this hotel yogurt four seasons city ba gym jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2022 via mobile

Our recent stay at the Alvear Arts Hotel left me exceedingly impressed. The hotel is in a great location…very close to almost all the Buenos Aires “must-it” sights. The hotel is quiet, professional and comfortable. But what impressed me was the service…outstanding! From room service, to helping us secure tickets to the opera, the staff could not have been more kind and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2022 via mobile

This is a comfortable but basic business hotel. Nothing fancy but in a great location. A few things that would make me not consider this hotel again:
The driver they sent to pick me up at EZE after a 10 hour flight was nowhere to be found. I searched for him for about 30 minutes before the driver for Four Seasons located him (apparently he was in the McDonalds instead of out where I could find my name placard). In the meantime I had emailed the hotel that I could not locate the driver.

The room has a Nespresso machine and sugar but that’s it. You have to call housekeeping to specify how many pods you would like as you want coffee. They charge you for the coffee and don’t let you know until check out. Very surprising that any hotel would charge for coffee these days!
They exchanged money for me at almost the blue dollar value but not quite (180 vs 205) and tack on a $25 “administrative fee” on the bill that’s not disclosed up front.

Speaking of the bill, everything was incorrect. The room charge was more than the amount on initial reservation making the tax amount incorrect as I was paying in cash. Also the car service charge was more because, per the person checking me out, the driver claimed he couldn’t find me and waited for me (?!).
So- if you stay here, go through your bill with a fine toothed comb. Had I not been paying attention , I wouldn’t have noticed all the overcharges. Left a bad taste…I’m assuming they thought I wouldn’t notice. Glad I’m staying elsewhere on my last night in BA before returning home.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Casinoroyale72
Andres Villaverde, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Alvear Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2022

Dear Casinoroyale72, good morning.

First of all, I want to thank you for taking the time to answer our survey and tell us about those things that have not turned out as you expected in our Hotel. It is very important to us that each guest has a memorable stay and we are very sorry that it did not happen. Considering your comments we are checking each of our services in order to improve and thus be able to meet the expectations of our guests. If you are still in Buenos Aires, it would be a pleasure to invite you to our Hotel and be able to talk personally. In case you are interested, I leave you my email to coordinate, andres.villaverde@alvear.com.ar
I am very sorry about what happened and thank you for contacting us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 February 2022

I just loved this hotel, especially the pool, jacuzzi, and gym (like a penthouse overlooking New York). The hotel's location is also excellent and the staff are all pleasant, professional and multilingual.

Few things to note:

- Breakfast is lacking and expensive. Far better value and offerings elsewhere
- No sauna or steam room

Room tip: Call ahead to ensure pool and jacuzzi facilities are working
Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank green_marlin
Reviewed 24 January 2022 via mobile

Impecable service and professionalism. This is a modern cousin to the classic Alvear Palace. I’ve stayed at both and can say that the Art offers the same level of standards - especially in terms of the staff, who are extremely professional. The front desk team are always very accommodating. Housekeeping is impecable and very detail oriented. The towels and linens are very high quality and the beds are really comfortable. The hotel is solid like a fortress. Thick doors keep out all sounds. Motorized black out shades are a big plus. The Alvear Art has a touch of old world charm that sets it a notch above the other hotels in this business district. Highly recommendable.

Room tip: Have never tried the breakfast buffet but room service is great and they deliver quickly.
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SMJR
Reviewed 29 March 2020

From check in to check out my experience while staying at the Alvear Art as part of a group prior to a cruise was practically faultless. The tone of service was spot on and exceedingly competent. The breakfast and lunch buffets offered a wide variety of excellent offerings. The location of the hotel is in an upscale neighborhood within walking distance of great shopping and many attractions. The room was very clean, comfortable, and quiet and I heard no noise from outside the room whatsoever. Dinner at the bar was a good choice for me although there was a short wait during the height of the dinner hour.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank chr_8
Marina Bares, Propietario at Alvear Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of your stay at Alvear Art Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us including our wonderful staff.
We truly hope to welcome you back very soon.!