See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

For me this place for the price ticks all the boxes for a no frills yet very accommodating stay in BA. It's close to everything, clean and most of all the staff bend over backwards to help you with anything. Don't expect massive rooms.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2017

We stayed in a mini suite on the second floor. It is true the rooms are pretty small but that's Buenos Aires, more importantly it was clean, the air conditioning worked really well, the prices were extremely competitive and the staff were really really really helpful.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed 16 November 2016

We stayed here for 3 nights found the hotel very basic - Rooms really small and no wardrobe space so lived out of the suitcase - the aircon was terrible really not effective at all complained several times so on the last night we were moved to a room that was much bigger to be honest the standard we expected from the onset for the money we paid- was really disppointed however found the staff really nice considering the complaints they were getting !! Would not recommend !

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

If sleeping in a dark room is at all important to you, this is not the place for you. Check out time is 10:00. Rooms are reasonably spacious but lack closets, so personal belongings must be accommodated in the two drawers available or hanged over the little desk, which makes it uncomfortable if you need to use the desk. Cable stopped working from time to time. Towels are old and not soft anymore. I also found some stains on the floor and on the bed sheets. Breakfast has little variety for the price of the hotel.
Great location, a sauna, well-functioning WiFi and the helpful staff (most of them) make for a not completely bad experience.

Room Tip: bring a sleeping mask
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

First of all I would like to say I have never left a negative comment before on trip advisor. However the exceptionally terrible service during our stay has compelled me to do so.

In all honestly I can not fault the location and basic level of accommodation at this hotel, despite being told not having curtains in one of our rooms was normal (lack of zzzz's doesn't seem normal to me).

So where shall I start; firstly Eduardo in particular was very unhelpful in a number of situations. His knowledge of the area was questionable at best and we were left having to adversely alter our sight seeing plans on a number of occasions upon his "advice". He was also instrumental in a huge error regarding our desire to attend a tango show that the hotel promoted. We asked Eduardo about the details of the show and when we would like to attend. He quoted us a price and told us to return later that evening at a specific time to finalise the booking. We returned to find he was not there and his colleague told us the booking should have been finalised hours earlier. That combined with a plethora of changing prices deemed the situation comical!! To top it off we had to get our own taxi to the venue despite being assured a transfer was included in the price.

What else... Ah yes the hot tub debacle. After a long day we wanted to relax in the hot tub provided. To our shock the hot tub was not actually warm in the slightest. Not a huge issue in itself as technical issues occur, however we asked the staff THREE times about the issue and we were told to sit tight and wait for the water to warm up because, and I quote "there is a lot of water that needs to warm up". Not really, it's the size of a large bath. Oh and it didn't actually warm up.

I could go into a lot more detail about what wasn't quite right but I would be here all day. To name a few:
Leaking tap in bathroom
See through wall into bathroom
Not enough food or crockery at breakfast
Non Spanish speaking staff
Safe in the room located in a illogical place, hence bit opening fully
Staff looking at inappropriate photos at reception
Staff often vacating front desk, especially in the evening. Resulting in long waits for front door to be opened.

To sum up the hotel itself was not bad. Location was ideal and rooms were decent enough. However the staff were incompetent and not what I expected, they really didn't have a scooby

One the plus side the Estonian style lifts reminded me of my childhood, a really pleasant touch.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends