“First time back after 30 years... ”

El Palacio de la Pizza
Ranked #302 of 6,254 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: San Nicolás
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I used to come here as a young child in the early 1960's, we would go to the movies and then have pizza. I visited once in 1987, and tonight was my wife's first visit to Buenos Aires and here for pizza...she was not that thrilled with the lack of any quality wines but the pizza was good, not the best and not what I recall, but still good. We had requested fresh garlic on the pizza but they use a parsley and garlic mix which he brought separately, it was actually quite flavorful!

It's a beer and pizza place really, great value (about $30.00 USD) and a local atmosphere...

The service was very good and our server was very friendly.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I had the piedra (thin) ham and mozzarella pizza. Lots of cheese, little tomato sauce. I had head that Argentina's pizzas were sometimes better than Italy. Not for me. Nice waiters and pastry shop. House red wine not very good.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We like the Papas Soufle and decided to both have Lomo a la Pimienta with them.

The meal was great and also the service was very friendly.

We ate early as we then went to the cinema nearby.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

The service was ok, the pizza delicius. The pomelo drink was great and the bombon helado dessert is a must taste.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Dead center of the "city" of buenos aires, just a five min walk from the obelisco on corrientes av. is the pizza restaurant called the pizza palace.
It serves pizza and empandas.
The pizza is good - argentinian style - meaning lots of muzarela cheese on top!!
I mean A LOT!!
Price is cheap.
The place is mostly full during pick hours(noon and dinner time)
On other times you will have no problem to have a seat.
Enjoy!