See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 March 2018

the hotel is very old , the elevators didn´t work very well, the breakfast is good but you need to go very early to eat because they don´t replenish.
the localization is very good. Palermo is very nice.

Room tip: higher floor with view to Tigre
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2018

This place is nothing fancy, but absolutely gets the job done. We were impressed with the space, as there was a main room and a living room. There was also a kitchen, so if we stayed longer that could have come in handy. The AC worked pretty well, so that was nice. The curtains were dark to also help with sleeping. Overall, for the price I would highly recommend this place if you won't be in the hotel much and need a central spot. Palermo is a wonderful area!

Room tip: Very inexpensive for what you get
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Very bad customers service
dirty room
unfonctional room
old equipement
dirty sheets
I found hair from other people in my clean towels. No toilet paper and second day towel were missing in my room.
and so and so and so....
HORRIBLE

Room tip: dont go. one of the worst hotel experience ever.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank MarionC1898
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our family's 2 night stay here.

First impression: kitschy home-run place with charming receptionist.

Room was surprisingly spacious for three adults and our luggage. I had to sleep in a pull-out bed that was small yet comfortable. The bathroom was also bigger than the usual European standards.

Breakfast at 4 euros was also a bargain, what with a nice view of the city (try counting how many churches you can spot). Freshly toasted bread and strong coffee are added bonuses.

Location was very central in the old part of town, a stone throw's away from restaurants, the piazza and Colombo's birthplace. Will definitely come back if I find myself in this part of the globe again.

Additional observations: fast, modern and spacious lift.
Corridors and lobby smell of incense. Excellent restaurant suggestions by Francesco (St.. Theresa and Eprie Rosse)

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BIBAFILMS
Reviewed 19 February 2017

I spent just 1 night here and was enought, the staff was rude (of course not all of them) the price is too much for what they offer, wifi is terrible, always connet-disconnect and the bathroom was so dirty and some long hairs on the bath tube (this never happened in my whole life travelling), the room are kind of apartment that can be use like kitchen and dining room.
And they have Taxi service that cheat you the way to aerport ( no meter) maybe it is not their fault but it is what they called for me.
Dont go to aerport with private taxy called by Hotel.
The only good thig is the view and the Gym at the last floor that I enjoyed.
Never go back here.

Room tip: On top the view is magic.
Date of stay: February 2017