4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$241
travelup.comUS$558
TravelocityUS$241
Orbitz.comUS$241
4,513 results
All reviews the executive lounge puerto madero great hotel lots of restaurants business trip rooms are spacious lobby gym city ba atrium conference neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2022

Hilton Buenos Aires was fabulous! Great Location, fabulous and professional staff. Hotel was very clean and gorgeous! Breakfast buffet was yummy. The bar/lobby area is very attractive! Highly recommend this Hilton for any travel to BA.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jérôme Luciani, Director General at Hilton Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2022

Dear jtsuwanee,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Buenos Aires during your recent visit to Argentina and for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to receive your positive scores and learn that you were particularly pleased by the service provided by our Team Members. We have already shared with them your kind accolades; your feedback encourages us to keep on striving for excellence in everything we do.

Once again, thank you for sending us your stay review.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in a hopefully not too distant future

Reviewed 10 April 2022 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel many years ago and had a vague memory about it but remembered I didn’t enjoy my stay at that time either. I stayed here for a work meeting and it was just a poor experience overall. Let’s start with the good part: the entrance and bar are beautiful and service is actually pretty good as well. The conference areas are also spacious and comfortable. Location is good if you like staying at Puerto Madero. It’s in the middle of the action. But if you want to stay at Puerto Madero, pay more and go to the Faena which is way nicer. Let’s go to the bad parts: the rooms and the food are just terrible. Rooms are dated, moldy and with old carpet and furniture. It’s stuck in time really. The bathroom is spacious but the shower pressure is like drops of water on you. The hairdryer was bad as well. Toiletries and towels were ok but nothing to write home about. I actually moved rooms after 2 nights asking to move since my shower didn’t work well and my room was literally above the bar area downstairs. My Assistent called several times asking to change and they finally reached out to me and changed me another room which was exactly the same except the shower worked slightly better…. Now the food is just awful!!! I had breakfast and lunch there once and never again. Breakfast was just greasy and things were cold and not tasteful. Lunch was tasteless and with limited options. Just not what you expect to eat in Buenos Aires. So net, net, unless my company sends me there again for another reason, which o don’t think they will, I don’t plan on ever coming back.

Room tip: Stay away from the lower floor rooms around the bar as they are very noisy
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank poliana23

Dear poliana23,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to send your review, following your recent stay at Hilton Buenos Aires.

We are sorry to learn that your experience was not up to your expectations.

I was deeply concerned to learn that several aspects of your stay were not representative of the high standards we constantly strive to achieve here at Hilton Buenos Aires. You may rest assured we will be taking the necessary corrective actions so that our standards are met at all times.

Thank you for bringing these matters to our attention; comments like yours enable us to identify areas where there is an opportunity to improve our guests’ experiences.

Once again, I apologize for all the challenges that you have faced and I remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

We look forward to welcoming you back in a near future and restoring your confidence in our services.

Reviewed 5 April 2022

I stayed at this hotel for a conference. There are not international outlets for you to charge your phone or computer next to your bed. The closest one is on a computer desk across the room.
Rooms are ok, on the older side. Lobby is great, so is service. All the servers are very friendly. For the event itself, I am also aware the staff has been very helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank LPP2013

Dear LPP2013,

Thank you for your loyalty to Hilton Buenos Aires and for taking the time to share your comments about your recent visit to our hotel.

We were delighted to know that you enjoyed your time with us and that you were particularly pleased by the heartfelt hospitality shown by all our team members during your stay.

Regarding our rooms, we are currently working on a full renovation, that will include more international outlets.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Buenos Aires in a hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 5 April 2022

This hotel was excellent for overall service, quality and location. Very much enjoyed my stay and the staff were very high quality, supporting any requests. PLEASE BEWARE that when booking through the Hilton Honors website there is no mention that the executive level floor lounges are closed due to Covid. They continue to promote them and charge extra for these floors but do not mention these lounges have been closed since Covid. I felt Hilton was not being transparent with their customers considering the extra cost associated with this option. Do not book the executive floor levels expecting the perks that are not provided. It would be simple for Hilton to post a note on the Website making you aware of this in advance. Other than that issue, I highly recommend this Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Rod M
Jérôme Luciani, General Manager at Hilton Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2022

Dear Rod M,

Regarding the closure of our Executive Lounge. we understand how frustrating this can be. Please be aware that this information is on our site, up on the alerts section, when you are looking for room rates.

Reviewed 4 April 2022 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights in a suite with view of canal. Staff were very friendly, room was clean, nice size and great location walking around canal, many restaurants in the area and easy to get into town.
We loved the Bar area. It was great for drinks and snacks.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lindae717

Dear lindae717,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent visit to our hotel.

We were very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were particularly pleased by the service provided by our team members as well as the hotel’s location and its facilities.