Lowest prices for your stay
US$41
Free cancellation until 18/04/21
Booking.comUS$49
PricelineUS$49
Trip.comUS$54
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2020

I stayed there for a weekend. The pictures seemed good. I arrived late and they gave me my room. Even though the rugs were dirty I didn't mind. I get to my room and the mattress had a hole. Impossible to get a good night sleep, let alone the weekend. I called downstairs and they changed me to another room. This one with three twin beds. I was so tired but decided to take it. When I went to the bathroom, I lift the toilet seat and it was so dirty. I will not go into details. I called downstairs and he tried to convince me that it was that blue sanitizer they put on toilets. No, it wasn't. You can imagine what it was. I stayed there and left early in the morning to a better hotel. No apology, no returning of my money. Nothing. Do not stay there it is definitely not what you see in the pictures....and that is not saying much...but it is very disgusting.

Room tip: Rooms are dirty, old and bathrooms are disgusting. Stay away!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2020

The longer we stayed the more we liked the hotel. Very helpful desk service and a very good breakfast. (finally a buffet breakfast with eggs that were NOT overcooked) Convenient location for all the activities we had planned. I would not hesitate to book again.

2  Thank MrDBarnes
Cyanhoteles, Gerencia de Calidad at Cyan Americas Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Dear. Mr. MrDBarnes

Thank so much for your comments. We value very much

king regards!

Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights and were very happy with the service, room and breakfast. The English speaking staff were helpful. We were able to hail taxis easily right in front of the hotel, but it’s an easy walk to several places, including restaurants. The pool was small and not too appealing. The breakfast featured something for everyone. The yogurt is more like a Yop drink. We were very happy with this hotel.

3  Thank rosanneb724
Cyanhoteles, Gerencia de Calidad at Cyan Americas Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Thank you for your comments. We value your time!
On the other hand, we are pleased to know that our hotel has been within expectations.
We also take what he tells us and we will work on it.

King regards

Reviewed 19 January 2020

Rough hotel that has not been renovated for many, many years. Should be a 2 star hotel. Dirty, door locks didn’t work, elevators didn’t work, staff in reception couldn’t speak English, breakfast very basic like at a hostel. We couldn’t lock our door to the room and had to leave in the evening with an unlocked door. The other couple had problem with their door as well. It was like a joke.
Choose another hotel if you want a pleasant hotel, it is plenty of others to choose between.

2  Thank Mac P
Cyanhoteles, Quality Management at Cyan Americas Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Thank you very much for your comments. We value your time.

On the other hand, we will work on the points you mention, for us they are opportunities for improvement and we will take advantage of them!

We look forward to receiving you again and reversing this negative experience.

King regards

Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

Just visited Buenos Aires, love this city, the people, the restaurants , the shopping , the places.
We stayed at Americas Towers Hotel, used to come to this hotel a lot few years ago, I would say like 10 years ago.
Back then was a lot better, this time I was disappointed.
Rooms are ok but you can notice lack of maintenance, bathroom was dirty, breakfast very basic.
I have to mention that the staff was nice and ready to help if needed.
Said that, I think there are others options in the area, next time I will try one of those hotels instead.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank juanfrantravels
Cyanhoteles, Gerente at Cyan Americas Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Thank you very much for commenting on your experience with us. We value your time and effort!

On the other hand, I deeply regret that our hotel has not lived up to your expectations or your previous experience. Day by day we do our best to achieve good service and keep the facilities in line, we still have a way to go!
I also thank you for the assessment you make on our work team!

I hope that on your next trip you choose us again and can show you that we really take into account every detail that mentions us.

Sincerely