We stayed there prior to going on a cruise. Hotel was on a side street near the Obelisk. Hotel was quiet for sleeping, bed comfort was good. There was a safe in the room. Breakfast was included with a good selection There was lots to do within a half an hour walk from there. We felt safe walking around the neighbourhood at night. There was walking tours offered daily outside the hotel. We would not hesitate to return there in the future. Hotel rate was reasonable. Customer service was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosmopolitan and multifaceted, Unique Executive Central condenses the essence of the exciting city of Buenos Aires, in an elegant, modern and comfortable setting. Enjoy its privileged location in downtown Buenos Aires, a few meters from the Obelisco and Av. Corrientes and live in the front row a stay at the pace of the shows, theater, and nightlife of the vibrant Buenos Aires. Located just a few meters from the prestigious Teatro Colon and close to Florida Street, the most important tourist pedestrian street in Bs. As. The hotel has good access to the domestic and international airports, as well as subway lines in the city. The hotel offers buffet breakfast and bright and spacious rooms. Its decoration combines design, art and modernity in all its facilities, providing a unique experience for their guests. Rooms are equipped with LCD TV, telephone, individual air conditioning/heating, bathroom with bathtub, bidet, hairdryer and amenities, digital safety box, minibar and access to high speed Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Unique Executive Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Park Central Unique
- Park Central Unique Buenos Aires