Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)
Book now, pay at stay
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
US$69
  • Pool
Ilum Experience Home(Buenos Aires)
US$138
US$112
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

1828 Smart Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$195
US$162
  • Pool
America del Sur Hostel(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$33
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$44/night.

Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
US$165
US$129
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Circus Hostel & Hotel(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$35
  • Breakfast included
Ostinatto Hostel(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Algodon Mansion(Buenos Aires)
US$441
US$356
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$408/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Front desk staff Juan Carlos was very rude. check-in was at 3 pm but room was not yet available at 4pm. When I followed up he just ignored me and said that the room was not ready yet. I found out from one of the hotel staff that there is only 1 cleaning staff for the whole hotel.

Room Tip: do not come early to the hotel as your day will be spent waiting for the room.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We booked a deluxe room but they try to give us only the most poor standard room (905). We discover this by checking the pictures by booking.com and the floor plan and of course the first impression of this small room was bad. We were very disappointed by this fraud. After we complained the real deluxe room (603) was okay. Room was nice. Bed was comfortable. Air conditioning was a bit to weak. The noise level of the street was high. Breakfast was standard. Staff was friendly. Very good located in downtown.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't give it a 1 star. Far cry from a boutique hotel. Firstly it also goes by another name of Hotel Central Park Plaza so the taxi driver went in circles trying to find the place.
On entering our room we were greeted with a condom full of liquid hanging from the ornate mirror. Plus the window was left open and as there was a downpour our room flooded. The concierge did nothing. Didn't care. Said they were full. At least the cleaning lady assisted and cleaned up. Front desk didn't want to know about it. I slept on top of the bed fully clothed.
Breakfast was basic.
So disappointed. Do not stay here. Not only was the hotel sad and pathetic it is unhygienic.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Natalie S
Reviewed 6 January 2017

The first challenge arises when trying to get a taxi to the hotel: the name. They've changed it to Unique Executive Central, but the drivers know it by the old name, the name still used on the sign outside the hotel: Central Park Plaza. You would imagine that if they change the name, they'd put up a new sign, too. So make sure to know the old name and the address before talking to the taxi drivers.

The second challenge was to get a room. Check-in is at 3 pm, said the receptionist in a tone that suggested that they go by rules, not by what's actually available. But when I came back at 3 pm, the room still wasn't ready, it "would take another ten minutes". After those ten minutes the room supposedly still wasn't ready, and only when I turned from the nice-and-understanding customer to an insisting and persisting one, ready to escalate, the receptionist erased and scribbled something in his books and magically produced me a keycard. Not the smoothest of check-ins.

The same receptionist changes pesos to a relatively acceptable rate (January 2017: 16 pesos to 1 euro as opposed to the 16,4 pesos of a casa de cambio), which is convenient since the casas de cambio are few and far between and require you to run around town with your passport.

The room was okay but basic, the A/C effective enough, the bed too soft, the power outlets so loose that you needed to press the charger against the wall with a chair, otherwise it would have fallen out of the socket. The bathroom was in need of renovation, but water pressure was quite good. The maid is overworked and seemed to reach the room rather late, at one time only after 6pm and once, when I came to the hotel at around 6:30 pm, the room had not yet been cleaned and remained that way the whole night.

The basic breakfast is served only until 10 am, which is rather early by Latin American standards, meaning that everyone and their mother crams in a little before 10 am (when they've run out of this and that) and the small breakfast corner in the lobby becomes so crowded that the last ones to arrive drink their coffees standing. Not a nice start of the day.

The hotel organized my transfer back to the airport (EZE) for a reasonable price of 480 pesos all inclusive, but while there is a direct freeway to the airport from the centre, the driver drove on city streets all the way to Flores, thus saving on road tolls but adding an extra 10–15 minutes to the journey time.

The hotel claims four stars, but I see it as a basic three star establishment with a lot of improvement as far as customer service is concerned. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank ffay005
Reviewed 28 December 2016

I booked Deluxe Double Room around early October and I paid in full at that time for my stay on December 11 to December 12 and December 20 to December 26. But when I checked in on December 11th, I found the room was not Deluxe Double Room for what I booked on Expedia. It was downgraded to a dramatic smaller standard double room. I was too tired for long flight and I thought it was only one night, so I didn't bother to change back on what I booked and paid. And then on December 20 night when I traveled back to this hotel again, I told front desk my room was downgraded to standard double room on December 11, I hope they won't downgrade my room again this time. A man in front desk told me is standard double room this time, when I argued this is not what I booked he said check your room first, I thought maybe this time is different, maybe they realized they downgraded my room, so I brought all my luggage to room 501, and then I found that room is exactly same as what I got on December 11. I went back to front desk and told him I totally can not accept this room again, my room was downgraded on December 11 and how can you downgrade my room again especially at the time I've pointed it out? Finally, guess what I've been told? "ALL OF OUR ROOM WERE FULLY BOOKED TODAY EVEN THREE MORE ROOMS WERE OVER BOOKED! PLEASE UNDERSTAND I HAVE NO MORE ROOM FOR YOU TO CHANGE". I was totally shocked! they didn't fell any apology and ask me to understand they oversold their room to keep me stay at downgrade room. I was very angry for two times downgrade with higher price what I paid. and I suspect they did this in purpose to get more profit. Finally, he agreed to change my room back to Deluxe Double Room on the next day.

In addition, my friend's room has not air conditioner with temperature 30 degree celsius for a whole night, they also changed his room on the next day.

Be careful with your stay on this hotel!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends