5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
travelup.com
US$272
View deal
Orbitz.com
1,477 results
All reviews lovely hotel hotel is located rooms are spacious concierge service an upgrade pastries recoleta ba neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2022

I arrived in Buenos Aires for the first time in March of this year and spent 9 nights at this lovely hotel.From the start the staff were most welcoming and attentive.Check-in was handled speedily and I was shown to my room.The room was large and spacious and very inviting.Staff members were always available to assist me in any way-sorting out my mobile 'phone with a new sim card,organising money exchange and ordering a taxi to take me to where ever I wanted to go.I want to pay tribute to a number of staff members-Nicolas,Julieta,Luciano,Mathias,Leonardo,Hugo,Melanie,Leandro,Florencia,Sabrina andFernando.I want to mention in particular the Concierge Belen who was very helpful to me in so many ways.When I returned to the hotel a week later just to pay a courtesy call Belen was still available to help and offer advice and assistance.Nor must I forget Ernan in the dining room at breakfast each morning....Thanks also to Natalia Pringles for her e-mail address which she gave in the event that I might experience any difficulties later on in my travels....Truly a remarkable place and DEFINITELY worth a return visit.

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank Derry M
Guest Relations, General Manager at Sofitel Buenos Aires Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2022

Dear Derry,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel Buenos Aires Recoleta. We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us!
It was a pleasure for us to welcome and assist you during your visit to Buenos Aires. I hope that you have also enjoyed Tandil, Mar del Plata, Rosario and Corrientes if I remember correctly.
I will share your kind words with our team.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2022 via mobile

A classy hotel which has a very Grande feel. Stuff are great and always make you feel welcome. The rooms are spacious and include all the fine detail accessories you would expect. Situated across the road from a popular shopping Centre. The area is safe and it’s meters away from a wide range of restaurants.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Relations, General Manager at Sofitel Buenos Aires Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2022

Dear guest,

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 13 May 2022

I was very impressed by the service at all levels, from check-in, to the brilliant concierge service that gave excellent advice, and managed to locate us (we had left BA) to say we'd left a phone (!!) in the room safe. The room and bathroom were good, if a little old-fashioned, but then Sofitel had only taken over the hotel in 2018. No doubt there will be an upgrade in due course. Lunch and dinner were good, but breakfast was the usual dull buffet that on our last days, they had introduced short-order eggs. It has excellent outdoor catering in front of the main entrance, useful for meeting friends. There's a nice garden at the rear, which is rarely used, but we held a meeting on a long table there. It's very well located in Recoleta, and you can walk to the famous cemetery, the great Museo de Bellas Artes and our go-to cafe, La Biela. Overall, I'd stay there again, but it's not yet as good as the Sofitel in Lisbon.

1  Thank Brian B
Guest Relations, General Manager at Sofitel Buenos Aires Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2022

Dear Brian,
We are glad the you have enjoyed your stay with us and we will share your comments regarding our service with our team.
On the other hand, we are sorry that our breakfast service did not meet your expectations; please allow us to express our sincerest apologies.
Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 7 May 2022

This hotel is very nice. The staff is helpful and the property is very well maintained. The location is good and the neighborhood feels safe. The breakfast is good with a good variety of items. I would stay here again.

1  Thank DianaJoan
Guest Relations, General Manager at Sofitel Buenos Aires Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review of Sofitel Buenos Aires Recoleta. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2022 via mobile

This is a 5 star hotel without any insulation between the rooms. You can hear EVERYTHING!! I did not sleep at all but worst of all was the reception treating me like an idiot. I called six times and they said it must be from outside (on 15th floor!). They came to the room 3 times, heard the noise and ignored it as they knew the issue is lack of insulation. When they saw they can’t make a fool out of me any longer they said it is NORMAL to hear people speak and noise from the other rooms. If you wish to sleep do not stay here. This is hostel level definitely not 5 star hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Pav12345678
Guest Relations, General Manager at Sofitel Buenos Aires Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2022

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Sofitel Buenos Aires Recoleta. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
At Sofitel Hotels & Resorts, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore I am truly sorry that you could not enjoy your stay due to noises coming from another room but mainly, for the way this situation was handled.
Again, we appreciate you sharing your experience and we remain at your disposal.