Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$103
eDreamsUS$103
HurbUS$199
1,442 results
All reviews brick hotel upscale mall patio bullrich great hotel cruise line directly across the street walking distance concierge desk four seasons rooms are spacious breakfast buffet nice area excellent location chilli recoleta martin ba
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2020

Hotel location is perfect near the main street, restaurants, shopping and tourist places.
Rooms have plenty of space and are well equipped. Restaurant in hotel has good selection and service. Breakfast is excellent. Lots of good restaurants nearby.

Room tip: Great location, great service
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Bruce7460
Guest Relations, General Manager at Sofitel Buenos Aires Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2020

Dear Mr. Bruce7460:

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay with us!

We are glad that the location was to your liking. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 9 March 2020

I would like to recognize two Sofitel Buenos Aires Recoleta employees.
Nahuel and Facundo provided my husband, aunt, and me with exceptional customer service during our late January/early February stay. Nahuel went above and beyond trying to help me to cancel a tour for my aunt who had become ill and Facundo was extremely helpful and friendly when helping to deliver and store our luggage. Nahuel and Facundo's consciencious and caring interactions with us left an extremely favorable impression.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank KarenS116
Sylvia Eichmann, Guest Services / Front Office at Sofitel Buenos Aires Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear KarenS116,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding to our customer service!

I will share your comments with our team, Nahuel and Facundo! I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 8 March 2020

The hotel is in a great location near museums and other points of interest. Rooms were spacious, clean and well furnished. The staff was professional and helpful in every way. The breakfast buffet offered a good selection of food in a comfortable and spacious setting.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Gary O

Dear Gary O,

Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

We had a one night stopover here along with a bunch of other travellers as part of a tour.

Checkin was very efficient! Service throughout was friendly and good.

Rooms were quite nice...a few areas to touch up but pretty good.

Recommended!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ScoobyDownUnder

Dear ScoobyDownUnder,

Thank you for the great review of our Check in, brunch and rooms! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 29 February 2020

Martin Rey is the concierge and was both knowledgeable and very helpful. He provided me with a superb guide called Alejandro Noya who gave me a wonderful day at an estanza and a gaucho ride through the beautiful countryside. I would like to thank both of them for their superb service and making my wonderful holiday in Buenos Aires even better than I could have imagined.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank PatriciaRoyston
Sylvia Eichmann, Guest Services / Front Office at Sofitel Buenos Aires Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2020

Dear PatriciaRoyston,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding to your stay with us!

I will share your comments with our team and Martín! I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.