“Awesome Personalized Private Tour”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Amigo De Buenos Aires
Ranked #151 of 307 Tours in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 18 February 2012

Hi,
Ive been on many tours and all of them were done as a group, until this one. When we were doing our research before coming to Buenos Aires, we came across this Tour Guide (Pedro Werberg is the Tour Guide). This full day personalized tour was priced $70 USD for two people. We thought this was expensive, especially since we could probably get a group tour for $20 each, so total would be $40. But we thought since it was a private, it would cost more.
It was TOTALLY WORTH it!! You could go anywhere you wanted in the city, but of course, its probably better to listen to his suggestions. However, if there was something that you have in mind to see, he could definitely take you there as well. And you take as long or as little time you wanted at each tourist site. Thats the beauty of have a private tour guide. And I forgot, Pedro, is very fluent in English, has a great sense of humor, really nice, and can talk about other stuff, other than the city stuff. He knows a great deal of the history or Argentina as well. The money that we paid was definitely worth it! Look at my name, Ghetto...that means, Cheap, Frugal, always looking for a deal, but in the end, I still would do it all over again. I loved Pedro as my tour guide, and recommended him to a couple of friends who went there as well. Oh yeah, when we were taking a break from walking, he even took us to a local coffee shop called Havana, which had the most yummy chocolate covered bake good, and then he TREATED (paid) for the meal!

Reviewed 24 December 2011

Four of us spent the other day with Pedro as he guided us through the major sites in Buenos Aires. Pedro is extremely knowledgeable and quite willing to share his insights and the controversial history of his country. It was just a great way to learn about BA and Argentina. His English is perfect and he has a relaxed, unhurried manner....we were amazed at how much we saw and learned in a few hours. I would recommend that visitors take a tour with Pedro early in their visit and then construct the rest of their itinerary based on his guidance.

Reviewed 14 November 2011

My wife and I returned yesterday from the beautiful city of Buenos Aires. One reason we enjoyed it so much was because of the services of our local tour guide - Pedro Werberg. He is the best tour guide we have ever worked with, completely reliable with email, showed up promply, provided insights only a native could - all in very good english. It was a very personal tour in that we adapted as we went along to suit our interest and it was not some "canned" tour. We got a real taste for BA by taking the taxis and subway along the way. Not only is Pedro one of the nices people you will ever meet, the price of the tour was substantially below what the hotels were offering. An outstanding value! Pedro can be reached at clickonenglish55@gmail.com, or via his website Amigos de Buenos Aires.

Reviewed 20 August 2011

Pedro met us at our hotel and spent the day teaching us about Buenos Aires. We had asked him to combine his city and Jewish tour and he was very accomodating. He took us to see all of the highlights and had intimate knowledge of all of the sites. He did a great job helping us to understand the history of Argentina and the impact of the past on the present. As a history teacher, I appreciated his knowledge of politics (local, federal and global) and learned so much about Argentina by spending the day with him. My husband and I both really enjoyed our day with him and would highly recommend his services (which are very reasonable) to any B.A. traveler.

1  Thank CBW8110
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 April 2011

We recently used Pedro for a group of 10 for a day tour of Buenos Aires. He arrived promptly at the Cruise Terminal and his driver, with a comfortable van, arrived quickly. Pedro took us to all of the sites we had agreed plus some extra ones on this excellent tour. He was very flexible to meet the needs of our Group. It was conducted in an unhurried manner. Pedro was always happy to stop for photos when requested. He has an excellent knowledge of his city and speaks excellent English. I would thoroughly recommend his services.

1  Thank johncb7