“Nice service”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Only went for a quick bite to eat so we stopped in to have baby back ribs. Very smokey and tasty but I am a sucker for great service and a smile. Enjoyed my servers so much I had an extra beer just for the heck of it.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

After 2hrs waiting for the delivery it arrived without one dish requested and they charged for it. The bife de chorizo very tough and fries uncooked. Onions rings are fried with the calamari as they had the calamari taste. There was something they called coleslaw and other guacamole yet none tasted or looked similar to what they called them.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

We went there for my husband's birthday in September. The attention was really nice, we were seated immediately in a nice corner. It's a great place for couples. To start with we order Teriyaki wings, they were absolutely delicious!!! I have never tasted better anywhere not even in the US. We each order different burgers which were simply perfect in taste and cooked just as we asked.
Every detail was well looked after.
The prices are not too expensive.
I will certainly be returning and I really recommend it!

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

I had a pork sandwich and it was delicious. Perfect for drinks with your friends!! The ribs are great!! You definitely have to try them!!

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Palermo Hollywood is a touristy area and sadly it shows from the many bars and restaurants around here - most of them are quite expensive but not really very good.
I guess you could say the same about this place. Prices were average though but so was the food. I ordered ribs with salad - got them with french fries instead. However, ribs were decent enough but my friend had a steak and that was quite dry and overdone. I wouldn't say the food was exactly bad here but it just failed to leave an impression.