“Such a cute name of place!”
Review of Muu Lecheria

Muu Lecheria
Ranked #4,292 of 5,320 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Description: Somos una cadena de restaurantes estilo diner americano, con una infraestructura y decoración inspirada en los años 50’, donde cada elemento está cuidadosamente seleccionado para que vivas una experiencia única que te llevará a otra época. Contamos con un menú pensado especialmente para vos: milkshakes, cupcakes, licuados, waffles, hamburguesas, snacks, sandwichs, ensaladas, tragos, cervezas y mucho más. ¡Viví la experiencia!
Reviewed 19 August 2014

What a cute name of place! Muu! :) I was just content! But I only tried milk shakes and ice cream dessert so I don't have any ideas about meal like hamburger, etc. I like their atmosphere but their service was little bit poor. We sat outside and it was very difficult to order things even. They did not concentrate on customers who sat outdoor! Anyways, they open even late night, I guess they are located in Palermo.

Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

This place has a diner theme and was recommended to me for its brunch. I ordered the french toast and it came with a giant bowl of cafe con leche and a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice. The french toast was just ok, but there aren't many places in buenos aires that even serve it so i had to take my lumps. brunch for two was only 78 pesos so the price was excellent

Reviewed 27 November 2012

If nothing else, Muu is great for it's atmosphere. Very old-timey diner feel, has lots of cool decorations and ambiance. One night a week they even have a movie night, as well as other discounts on random things. Their menu was very American-style, not my favorite thing considering I was in Argentina to try and experience the culture, but fun for a one time visit! Their food overall wasn't that great -- averiage at best really, but they had an actual iced coffee that was delicious. Our server wasn't that great and they even messed up our order, but they did bring us new food pretty quickly!

Reviewed 10 November 2012

The ambiance itself is worth visiting the place for, with pastel-coloured diner seats, newspaper-style table mats, vintage Pepsi nick-knacks, and playful graffiti walls bursting with colour. Tucked away towards the back of the lechería, behind pastel-framed glass doors, is the main shop modelled after an ice-cream parlour, where you can order food and milkshakes to go.

The place was packed with locals catching up over a banana split, and students and young professionals working on their laptops and finishing up some reading.

I ordered their Chubby Checker burger special (they have burgers named after famous 50s figures, such as the Big Elvis and Clark Gable) with a side of homemade fries. The thick delicious burger was exactly what I needed after a week full of parillas and empanadas. It was an American burger with an Argentinian twist: 100% beef, topped off with onion rings, salted veggies, queso gruyere, and spicy salsa. On the waitress's recommendation, I got one of their classic banana split milkshakes. The massive monster that came out was definitely worth every calorie I added to my day!

For more details and photos, see my full review here:

Reviewed 18 August 2012

The lowest rating on Tripadvisor is 1. Please add the option of "0" for places like this!
The burger was not edible. My wife and I spat out the meat on our dish on the first bite. The manager gave us an angry look and no discount upon our complaint. I just hope I do not get food poisoning! People here just seem to order the milkshake and not the food. It was our mistake not to check Tripadvisor before entering.

2  Thank Bodaf