4 people are viewing this hotel
US$143
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$144
Trip.com
US$141
Hotels.comUS$144
TravelocityUS$144
HurbUS$150
2,249 results
All reviews palermo hollywood terrace suite wonderful hotel restaurant staff front desk staff mini bar spacious rooms our honeymoon dinner reservations bars and restaurants croissants great neighborhood tango show city subway taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2019

Based on TripAdvisor ratings, I took a chance and booked the Fierro Hotel insted of using an AirBnb in Buenos Aires like I normally do, an it was the RIGHT choice. My experience there could not have been better...

The hotel is located in a good area of Palmero district in Buenos Aires. It is well within walking distance of all the shops and bars that you might want to visit. The front of the hotel is very unassuming. In fact you might miss it if you arent looking since there is a simple UCO sign out front from the hotel.

Entering the lobby the staff is more than friendly and accommodating! They also all speak english is you Argentinian spanish isnt up to speed (like mine). You will also find the excellent UCO restaurant inside if you want a bite to eat. My fiancée and I also book the hotel with the FREE BREAKFAST which I highly recommend! Its is excellent with excellent service!

The rooms are an very good size and well appointed! We had a good view of the courtyard area. There is contraction in a building nearby, but it never bothered us. The beds are clean an very comfortable, the bathrooms good with good water pressure (LOVED THE SHOWER!!) and theres a coffee maker and mini fridge. They even give you free water!

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND booking this hotel! I truly enjoyed my ten days there and the prices are certainly reasonable. Next time I even plan an upgrade...and did I mention the HEATED POOL on the rooftop.

Date of stay: June 2019
3  Thank tdwnds1
EdwardHolloway, General Manager at Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us,

We are very happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team is always happy to provide help and share their inside knowledge on the city. Our Palermo neighborhood is the perfect home for those wanting to explore Buenos Aires from it's must-see attractions to the nightlife of a porteño, we believe we are truly blessed with our location!

At Fierro Hotel we know it's the small details that make a big difference to how comfortable a room is which is why you'll always find a Nespresso machine, wine cooler, complimentary water and chocolates in each of our rooms. We encourage all our guests to take full advantage of the many spaces inside the hotel designed for their relaxation, be that reading a book in our patio or enjoying the Buenos Aires skyline in our heated 7th-floor pool.

Reviewed 15 June 2019

My husband and I stayed at this hotel back in Jan (I know, sorry for the delayed review).

The hotel room was very clean and tidy.

The hotel staff were amazing!!! Very helpful, patient and attentive to your needs, tourist questions etc.

The location was not in the city/shopping district.
Instead, in a very cool, hip eating area. So it’s perfect if you are a foodie like me.

I would recommend this hotel, if you want to be close to the night restaurant area.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank RosanneCagorskiAUS
EdwardHolloway, General Manager at Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us.

At Fierro we always try to make sure our guests' needs are met so they can relax and feel comfortable during their trip. We believe it is important to stay on top of the little details and ensure everything flows just right.

We agree with you, Palermo Hollywood is fantastic for those looking to experience the great culinary life Buenos Aires has to offer. In every street our guests will find restaurants and bars to explore as well as trendy shops and beautiful parks. We find our home in Palermo suits travellers perfectly as it is close enough to all the must see places and yet just far enough that they actually get to see a more authentic Buenos Aires!

Reviewed 11 June 2019

We booked here on a recommendation from a relative and we are so glad we did! The staff here is beyond outstanding. I don't think there is any request or question that wasn't taken care of quickly. There is a short wine tasting included in your stay and then the restaurant attached is quite good as well with a huge wine list. The rooms were big and comfortable and the neighborhood quiet for sleeping but close to so much in walking distance. We will definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ZinDestin
EdwardHolloway, General Manager at Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us.

We are very happy to read you enjoyed your stay at Fierro Hotel. Our staff works very hard to ensure all our guests have an outstanding experience whilst with us, they will always do their best to help in any way they can.

We're delighted to see you enjoyed sampling our hand-picked selection of Argentine wines, all our guests are always welcome to participate in a complimentary wine tasting which takes place in our next door wine shop and tasting space, Cava UCO.

The Fierro Hotel team

Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

Stayed for five nights at this small but very, very good hotel. Clean and tidy, rooms are good too. The staff is unusually friendly and are doing much, much more than usual to make you feel welcome and to fulfil your wishes. Location in Palermo is good too. I strongly recommend it and would stay again given the opportunity.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank MG-Stockholm

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.

We are delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us. It is a pleasure for us when our guests feel comfortable and looked after whilst at Fierro Hotel. Our staff works very hard to ensure every need is accommodated for, they will ways be happy to help out in any way they can as well as sharing their local insight to Buenos Aires. We believe this is a wonderful city and love to help our guests discover it.

Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

Eight of us stayed recently at this wonderful gem of a boutique hotel. The front desk staff were extremely helpful (especially Roberto) and guided us on our daily expedition. We did overlook a very late dinner reservation (our bad) and were scolded by one of their staff members. While we understand how this affects them, it was a bit of a severe reaction.
The rooms are very nice and well maintained. The hair dryer in our room was awful (took me a long time to dry my hair) and our friends room had a shower that flooded the bathroom floor each time it was used (they told the staff but no changes were made while we were there). Being a large city, it was loud in the rooms from what was going on outside. I’m not sure if there’s any way they could control this.
Breakfast was included each day UNLESS you have it in your room. This was not EVER explained to us and we didn’t know breakfast was included until a few days into our trip. They had good choices for breakfast each day, and you always received fruit juice (fresh squeezed?) and home made yogurt with cereal which was yummy! They do over cook their omelets, so I ended up eating mostly just the fillings.
Each day you get a free glass of wine a free tapas (or a wine tasting experience). This is a very nice touch. They have this lovely garden area where our group enjoyed spending time in. (I’ll write another review of their restaurant). They also provide beautiful blankets/shawls for when it’s chilly outside.
We would definitely stay here again and thoroughly enjoyed our time in BA.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank TheresaN89

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a positive review for Fierro Hotel.

We are delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and found our staff accommodating and helpful.

We also see that you have mentioned a few points that we need to work on and rest assured that we take this constructive criticism on board and we'll work to continue improving the great service we already give to all our costumes in Fierro.

The Fierro Hotel team