“Tasty meat”

El Establo Parrilla
Ranked #196 of 6,412 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: El Centro (Downtown)
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I decided to go to this restaurant because of the reviews and we weren't disappointed.

The BBQ provolone cheese was delicious as were the Chorizo and Rib eye steaks that were salt crusted and cooked how we like them medium rare. The mixed salad whilst simple perfectly accompanied our steaks.

We like other reviewers questioned the table service fee that was the first charge on the bill but as we enjoyed so much we decided not to question the staff.

Date of visit: September 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (2,121)

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

During the 2 weeks I was in BA, I must have visited this place like 5 times, lol. The steaks are so good and this place is way old school. Waiters can be gruff but not in a rude way. The wine is totally cheap and the fries are amazing! I highly recommend this old school place to anyone visiting BA!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I have been to the restaurant multiple times and never disappointed. There is a wide variety in choice of meats and I have always left satisfied. Very friendly service and look forward to coming back the next time I am in Buenos Aires.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Nice place to eat. Excellent service, prices are good compared to the quality and portions.
Friendly atmosphere and appropriate for having a conversation.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Everything from meat to fishes and pastas or salads is just good. Prices are fair, service is attentive, smily, and this guys speak quite a few languages !!! May be a lot of noise when full.

Date of visit: August 2017