Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$123
Booking.comUS$123
PricelineUS$123
eDreamsUS$123
Orbitz.comUS$123
Trip.comUS$178
All reviews executive room coffee pods balcony overlooking the park m gallery separate shower and bath complimentary bottles of water great hotel well run hotel room service excellent shower staying at this hotel every staff member modern rooms recommend this hotel would definitely stay here again location is ideal excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2020

I ended up staying at this hotel during the Covid-19 lockdown for 1.5 days whilst trying to get a flight home after my booked hotel refused to check me in. Initially I found the staff a bit rude, but as this was all as restrictions and lockdowns were beginning I'm sure they were as unsettled as the rest of us. By the time I left early the next evening my opinion had changed. As we were not allowed to leave our rooms, I cannot comment on the extra facilities of the hotel. However, my room was large, spacious and included a coffee machine. My bathroom was huge with very good water pressure. The bed was comfortable and my room had a balcony so I could allow some fresh air in. We couldn't eat in the restaurant, but could access the same menu to be brought as room service, and my dinner and breakfast were both very large and delicious meals. Beyond the morning when I checked in, I found the staff friendly and compassionate at an unsure time. I'm sure if I'd been able to access the pool etc, that I would probably have given 5 stars.

2  Thank Kate M
Paula Carracedo, Ventas at Palladio Hotel Buenos Aires - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2020

Dear Kate M,

Greetings from Buenos Aires!

We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your review and for choosing Palladio Hotel Buenos Aires.

We hope to see you again on your next trip to Buenos Aires.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 March 2020

Our stay in Buenos Aires was absolutely wonderful because of this hotel and its staff. The food at the restaurant downstairs was delicious and an excellent value. The room itself was generously sized for just my husband and I, with a balcony and walk in shower. We were given complimentary bottles of water when we arrived as well. The breakfast was delicious and you could eat from the buffet or order off the menu as well (both options were great). The hotel is about a 15-20 minute walk from the Recoleta cemetery, but the walk was easy. Overall, would definitely recommend and would stay here again!

2  Thank 652leslieg
Paula Carracedo, Ventas at Palladio Hotel Buenos Aires - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2020

Dear 652leslieg,

Greetings from Buenos Aires!

Thank you for your amazing review. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed a wonderful stay with us. I will share your comments with all our team; your kind words are highly motivating as it is our priority to exceed our customers’ expectations.

Once again thank you very much for the positive comments and we look forward to welcome you back for another fantastic experience!

Reviewed 10 March 2020

We have nothing but praise for Palladio Hotel and absolutely loved the service provided to myself & wife. The staff are the best and do everything they can to ensure your best interests are taken care of. When we return to stunning Buenos Aires we will only stay at the Palladio Hotel. Thank you for being so incredible your staff and Hotel are leading the way in service. 5 Stars all the way !!! If you want incredible value for first class service look no further you have arrived at perfection.

Room tip: Book it !!!
2  Thank Ian K
Paula Carracedo, Ventas at Palladio Hotel Buenos Aires - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Dear Ian K,

Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor.com, everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. ! It is such a pleasure to read that you've had an amazing stay with us and it would be our delight to welcome you back for another memorable stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 March 2020

From our check in to our leaving this hotel could not have been better. The staff speaks fluent English. They are over the top in friendliness and helpfulness. They will, literally, do anything they can to make your stay perfect. Particularly I want to point out the great service we received from Katherine Pena and Mauro Escobar as well as the other desk staff members. The hotel is elegant and spotlessly clean. It is very modern and features the nicest bathrooms we experienced in Argentina. The beds guarantee a great night’s sleep after a day of sightseeing in this beautiful city. The breakfast is the best we ever had at a hotel with the possible exception of the Excedra in Rome. We had one dinner in the Negresco Restaurant our first evening and the food, service and friendliness was the best. My wife and I will definitely be making this our number one hotel choice for future stays in Buenos Aires! Kudos to the entire staff for making our stay perfect!

Room tip: The higher the floor the better! Our room, 1406, was on the top floor, an at the rear of the property, And totally quiet!
2  Thank Lisle Z

Dear Lisle Z,

Reviewed 6 March 2020

I stayed here 3 times now. I would stay there again. Clean & neat hotel. Staff is top shelf. Diego & Lola in the Bar are very good at what they do. Being great people. There is a spa, locker room and "relaxation" room on 11th floor to hang out in if your are waiting for your room. I just saying. The park across the street is perfect place in the early morning and at night. The way it should be in the world.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank AskMrKen

Dear AskMrKen,

Greetings from Buenos Aires!

Thank you for your preference and for sharing your kind comments on Tripadvisor.com. It is great to hear that we met your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay at the Palladio Hotel Buenos Aires.

Thank you for your preference and we hope to welcome you back again the next time you visit Buenos Aires!