All reviews jacuzzi bath avenida de julio nice room great central location recommend this hotel excellent hotel roof terrace within walking distance small pool wonderful stay stayed for nights wi fi receptionist avenue natalia toiletries subte
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2020

Nice location, walking distance to many attractions and train station. Feel more like a good 5 Star than 4 Star with good size comfortable room, and toiletries and bathroom. Also allowed me to check out late.

Room tip: No special tips
2  Thank lakaria_2000
roberto brizuela, Director General at Eurobuilding Hotel Boutique Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2020

Dear guest, thank you very much for your feedback , we are very glad to know you have found our hotel like a 5 stars one.
Once this special situation ends I hope welcome you back .
Regards and keep safe, stay at home!!

Reviewed 16 March 2020

Reception staff extremely helpful and staff in the restaurant were really good. We enjoyed our stay in this well located hotel. Choice at breakfast was very good. Rooms were quiet with no traffic noise.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank NicolaMLondon
roberto brizuela, Director General at Eurobuilding Hotel Boutique Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Dear Guest thank you very much for your feedback, we are very glad to know that you have spent a great stay in our hotel.
I will share your words with our staff.

Reviewed 15 March 2020

Great central location and friendly, helpful staff. Within walking distance to most things without being in the hustle and bustle. Rooms good size and efficiently planned. The breakfast and breakfast area good.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank 809lorist

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your feedback, it is very important to us.
It will help other travellers to choose our hotel, during their future trip to Buenos Aires.

Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights and had a very enjoyable stay. I arrived at 14.00 and was able to check in early. I had a deluxe room which was large and exactly as per the photos. I had a queen bed which had adjustable mattress settings but I didn’t change them as it was comfortable already. There were 2 free bottles of water in the room on the first day, which was the only hotel I stayed at in Argentina that did this. Also usefully there was an Iron and ironing board in the room too.
There’s a roof terrace on the 10th floor offering great views along Avenida 9 de Julio, although you will need to order drinks on the ground floor and take them up. Still nice for a drink in the early evening.
The only negative I had from the room was that the air con could not be turned off and it only allowed a slight adjustment for some reason. There was a good breakfast, probably the best of 5 hotels I stayed at in Argentina.
The location was excellent being central and only a 2 minute walk to Lima subte station. From the hotel it’s easy to get to most other places / barrios either by walking, Subte or a short taxi ride. At the start of my trip in Argentina I stayed in Palermo but I actually preferred staying central and I found Eurobuilding hotel far better value for money. I highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank JohnP72

Dear Guest, thank you very much for having the time to share your feedback , it is very important to us.
We are very glad to know that you have spent a great time in our hotel and you will highly recommend us, I will share your words with our team also.

Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel four days In the fantastik city Buenos Aires the hotel hat a perfect location,very friendly personal, very good isolation so that you dont hear anything from outside,good breakfast and wifi. The only negativ was the pool. It was small and not very clean. I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank evripidisp2020
roberto brizuela, Director General at Eurobuilding Hotel Boutique Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your review wich is very important to us.
I will share your words with our staff; regarding the pool, let me tell you that it is a whirpool, many guests go up to the rooftop with the expectation to find a swimming pool.
Thank you very much for your recomendation, hope to welcome you back soon.