Hotels.com
Priceline
Trip.com
eDreams
Orbitz.com
All reviews location is amazing our room was spacious small boutique hotel great boutique four nights buffet breakfast palermo argentina
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2019

We were looking for a good hotel in Palermo that would not be luxury or an all-night party, and the Nuss turned out to be perfect. Location is very central with shops, restaurants, street fairs and everything else literally at the doorstep. Rooms seemed extra large, beds very comfortable, and the staff were very friendly and eager to help us in arranging transportation and recommending places to go.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank peterz173
Reviewed 29 November 2019 via mobile

We were booked in at Nuss for the final 4 nights of a trip touring Argentina

Small boutique hotel with surprisingly spacious rooms for a city hotel. Really comfy rooms with jacuzzi bath too. Roof top seating area - really pleasant for an end of day drink after a hectic day seeing the sights and there are plenty to see of course.

Buffet breakfast was beautifully presented - a range of fruits and continental meats cheeses etc along with bubbles on ice for those who want it!

Eggs available to order freshly (only scrambled but nicely cooked)

What marks the hotel out is the attentiveness of the staff. Call out to Christian who lent us his Underground card for the days we were there to save us having to go and find where to buy one. Also to Julieta for sorting our boarding passes for our flights home.

The team made us feel welcome and were keen to help in any way they could to help us make the most of our time there.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank holharry
Reviewed 11 August 2019

Cockroaches in public areas...NO! I know cockroaches are everywhere but when they run around in reception/lift areas that denotes a very dirty environment to me.

After booking through booking.com the hotel assuring me my deluxe room came with a balcony, on arrival they told me it had no balcony. This was not the fault of booking.com. and B.C very kindly credited my account with a small gesture, the hotel were completely unapologetic and almost tried to fight with ME about it after B.C had got in contact with them.
Hotel is in a good area, however..I unknowingly dropped a cake under the bed and noticed 3 days later the floor had not been swept. The breakfast was less than average and the waitress was so aggressive when I asked her for milk, with a scowl which almost made me advocate botox. I didn't ask her for anything again. I think when this hotel was built it was probably very zen & modern. It is now in need of an update and all the staff could do with learning how to smile GENUINELY. A place which is living off a legend which died long ago.

Room tip: go somewhere else
Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank jsaw1
Reviewed 30 April 2019

Would definitely stay here again. It is a central location in Palermo Soho - very convenient for both restaurants and shopping. The hotel is very clean, with nice rooms and helpful staff. The breakfast spread is also pretty good.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 71callier
Reviewed 15 April 2019

Nuss is a nice hotel in the heart of Palermo Soho. We chose it for the location, and were very satisfied. The young staff is professional and very helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet was generous, with eggs available cooked to order. The neighborhood does get a little noisy on Friday and Saturday nights, but it did not bother us. We loved being within walking distance of so much activity. Nearest subway stop (Plaza Italia) is about 10 blocks north.

Room tip: If you're sensitive to noise, try to avoid a first floor room facing the street (only an issue Friday and Saturday)
Date of stay: March 2019