Lowest prices for your stay
US$232
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$232
Destinia.com
US$148
Free cancellation until 17/08/22
Hotels.comUS$232
Orbitz.comUS$232
HurbUS$242
1,040 results
All reviews free tour city tour excellent location recoleta cemetery balcony argentina boutique tango
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2022 via mobile

BEWARE!!! This hotel STOLE my money!! I was never able to visit the hotel due to Covid causing the USA & Argentina to go on lockdown, borders closed & international flights cancelled March 2020. From my understanding the hotel was closed during the time of the reservation. After 2 years of asking for a refund, the hotel still refuses because the original booking was nonrefundable. I saved for a long time planning to stay at this hotel for 5 days & now I have a newborn so traveling internationally is out of the question. It’s unethical & sad they have no issue stealing money from their customers, I would think twice before booking a reservation.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank katiemD9881UL
Reviewed 5 April 2020

The staff was very helpful prior to our arrival to arrange transportation for us from the airport. The restaurant they recommended for empanadas was also spectacular. Although the lobby and main area of the hotel is very tiny, the room was quite spacious. We were pleasantly surprised with two full bathrooms and a large sitting and dining room area. The balcony onto an open air wall mural was a bit strange but at least quiet. Water pressure was good and free bottled water was appreciated. I chose the hotel to be close to the Recoleta Cemetery and I was not let down. It is close enough for a very short walk but not too close to see or hear all the people and tour buses that congregate outside the cemetery.

Date of stay: January 2020
3  Thank mmlosey1119
Guest R, Chief Concierge at CasaSur Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2020

Dear Mrs Losey,

Greetings from CasaSur Recoleta!

For us, it is really important to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you again and get the 5*!

Juan Cruz Lencinas
Chief Concierge member of Les Clefs d'Or Argentina

Reviewed 24 March 2020 via mobile

My husband and I traveled to Buenos Aires end of February. Casasur recoleta is in a great location, modern, clean rooms, friendly and great staff, always with good attitude and a smile. Breakfast is enough with everything you may need. Not overdone. We really enjoyed our stay and happy to find this hotel on the recommendation of our travel agent.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Spontaneous-naz
Guest R, Chief Concierge at CasaSur Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2020

Dear Guest,

Greetings from CasaSur Recoleta!

Thank you for choosing us during your stay in Buenos Aires and for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate it. For us, it is really important to know that you enjoyed your stay.

Juan Cruz Lencinas
Chief Concierge member of Les Clefs d'Or Argentina

Reviewed 18 March 2020

We selected CasaSur based on decent reviews and walkability to places to eat, drink, and sites. Doorman service is offered often but not always. Lobby is nicely air-conditioned. Front desk staff are knowledgable, caring, and responsive. Rooms are ready usually after noon.
I stayed here for 3 nights. My room for the first two nights was an executive king #801 with a separate living area, HDTV, and 2 AC units. Bathroom is very large and comfortable. No tub only a walk-in shower. Plenty of storage and closet space. All the other usual in room provisions for a 4-star hotel. Nespresso coffee maker, wine chiller, and a small refrigerator. Sad that they charge $2 U.S. for each coffee capsule. At this level of hotel those should be free.
Issues are that some of the furnishings and interior surfaces are in dire need of patching, mending, or resurfacing. You can see this once you are there but not in normal photos of the rooms. The most unfortunate experience here was the bad taste of the coffee during the included daily breakfast. The three of us agreed it tasted like soap and did not drink it. On my second day, I asked the server about the coffee from the first day. She got me a coffee from the espresso machine by the breakfast bar instead of from the kitchen in the back of the breakfast room. It was better but the quality was not like it should be at this price-level of a hotel. In fact, the breakfast is best omitted here. I suggest management allow a credit in lieu of breakfast.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank louisa756
Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

Awesome boutique hotel, very well located.
Very nice, quiet, well decorated rooms.
Good quality breakfast, with plenty of options.
But the best feature of the hotel is definitely it’s personnel. Super professional young team, energetic and proactive. Juan Cruz from the reception is really great.
I came several times to this hotel, and the quality doesn’t change.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Lelmar2015
Guest R, Front Desk at CasaSur Recoleta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2020

Dear Mr Marmora,