See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Very Good staff but poor infra, average kitchen and rooms no good facilities. I stayed here for one month and you may get betr options at same cost. Location is very good tho near donestic airport and good locality.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

The hotel is in a convenient area just in front of the main park and with easy access to the highway and the airport. It used to be a convenient apart hotel but now a days is even worst than that. The rooms are in terrible condition with wore down beds and sheets and a very noisy A/C. The bathroom and the towels were old.

The only good thing is that it has is own parking (thats very convenient for Buenos Aires) but it gets overbooked very easily. The staff is not very helpful at all and the room was charged with my credit card when it was shown in the Booking site that it was gonna be "pay later" with a different rate. Just simply useless.

Date of stay: November 2013
Reviewed 7 December 2013

This apartment hotel has definitely seen better days. Rooms are clean but generally worn out. The hotel would require a thorough modernization to make it an attractive destination. It is OK for a short period of time but I would not recommend a longer stay. Breakfast is (by local standards) actually very good, with some good choices.

Date of stay: December 2013
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Picked this purely for proximity to airport for an early morning flight, but if you're in the same boat... take a hotel in city center. This place is creaky, aged, and characterless. Not many restaurants or stores nearby. Breakfast OK, nothing special. Price is fair, but you get what you pay for.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2012

My points for this statement are:
1. There was nothing in the refrigerator, so at 1AM I called the reception to order a bottle of water. The answer: "we don't have it, but you can drink tap water if you want."
2. Towels and Sheets dirty.
3. Carpet smells wet.
4. Air conditioning remote was locked, making impossible to change temperature (I had to turn on and off all night long)
5. Shower rusty and my baths were with just a few drops of water.
6. No signs that the voltage is 220V (burned my cellphone charger)
7. The nosiest place in the world. We can hear people snoring in the room next to you.
Is that enough to qualify as the worst hotel in the world??? No? And if I tell you they charge me USD117 per night?

Date of stay: February 2012
4  Thank Alejordao
Paula I, Director Comercial at Golf Tower Suites & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2012

Dear Mr Alejordao, we really appreciate the time you took to write on Trip Advisor regarding your stay in our hotel.-
As it is explain in our web page we have fully equiped kitchen in all our rooms, but not minibars so you can`t take drinks from it, and also we do not offer 24hours room service. All our services are specified in our web page and in all internet reservation channels.
I realy would love you to have a nice stay because we work for this every day, but I am very sorry this was not your experience. Although I consider our 3 star apartment has good quality and service, let me inform you we are starting this February with a complete renovation of rooms that will make our guests fell even better.
Once again thank you for your time.
Sincerelly,