Belle Vue Hotel
Belcehan Delux(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$32
  • Pool
The Pine Hill Hotel & Suites(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$113
US$123
  • Breakfast included
Monta Verde Hotel & Villas(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$26
Jade Residence(Oludeniz)
US$127
US$120
Travelocity
Morina Deluxe Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$133
US$125
  • Breakfast included
Ocean Blue High Class Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$58
Tonoz Beach Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$61
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2015

What a gem of a place to have your holiday. We stayed on top floor roadside with a beautiful view over the bay ( probably the best in olu deniz ) .
Ertil, Tulin, Rambo, Ozi and the others made us feel very special and very welcome.
Food was great and varied so no need to go down in to the town especially if you want a quiet night .
We will go back , beautiful area and views.

Room Tip: Roadside room eg 502 , great views over the bay
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Stayed here for a week and it was the best time - so glad that I found this hotel! Dont even know where to start ... The views from the terrace bar area are the best in oludeniz for sure, the food is so good (we were always going back for seconds) - was scared that it might be lots of unhealthy stuff but it was the opposite! Tons of fresh vegetables and salads. The staff are all so friendly but unobtrusive so would definitely recommend this hotel for a couple. The other guests were also lovely so it had a really relaxed and peaceful atmosphere. We played endless games of pool and enjoyed ourselves swimming so much! Our room was lovely, with a great terrace for hanging out in and watching the sun set over oludeniz. Some people complained about the noise from the street/resort but honestly didnt bother me at all - and I found the call to prayer really beautiful, especially in the evenings.
The walk to and from the beach was also absolutely fine and there was a lift at the hotel if you didnt fancy the stairs at the end. Did the recommended Pegas boat trip as well and was great (although it doesnt have the fresh bbq that some of the other boats have which was slightly disappointing!). Would 100% stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking to go to oludeniz!! Thank you so so so much!

Room Tip: Definitely get one of the rooms with the balcony overlooking the town and sea! We were in 301 and it was beautiful!!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed at The Belle Vue Hotel in Olu Deniz from 29th June to 6th July 2015.
This was my first solo holiday as I just fancied a cheeky week away.
This hotel was perfect as its small and very friendly,family run with unobtrusive but extremely helpful staff.
My room was pretty basic but had everything I could want including a good shower with plentiful hot water, hairdryer, fridge, air conditioning and comfy beds. There is a safe in your room but you pay for that as an extra. The rooms were well maintained and cleaned daily with fresh bedding every 2 days and fancy towel sculptures which made me giggle.
The pool was right outside my room and the bar just to the right so perfectly situated for me.
The hotel is on the hillside so has spectacular views of the bay and town but obviously there is a bit of a climb but the dolmus drops you right outside and there is a lift if you don't fancy the extra exercise.
All in all I had a perfectly lovely stay and congratulate all at Belle Vue on their hotel. Would love to come back sometime soon. Thank you x

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Such a gem of a hotel to find. I couldn't have asked for better! The hotel is spotlessly clean - comfortable clean rooms - beautiful views of the sea from all rooms. The staff worked tirelessly to ensure we had the best stay. The food is good and reasonable prices. Will definitely be returning!

Many thanks BelleVue for an unforgettable holiday!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

My fiancé and I just stayed at the Belle Vue for 3 nights. I would have to say that the owners and staff were the friendliest Turkish people we have come across in our 10 day journey across the coast. They really made me feel at home and like a welcomed guest into their country. We booked a boat tour as well as paragliding through them and they were so helpful answering questions and getting it sorted for us. On the last day after we had checked out, they even let us come up and use an empty room to shower and change in after a day at the beach, before we took a late bus to Antalya. They even drove us down the hill to the bus stop free of charge.
Only negatives I would say is the room was a little noisy and bright, but that's been the norm in the other hotels we've stayed at in turkey. I'd ask to stay in a suite away from the road to avoid street noise, and bring an eye mask.
The pool was lovely, and so was the view. I'd definitely recommend it to friends!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple